Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

PLEASE help!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heyy everyone...

So me and shaun (my now ex boyfriend) split up... and he's dated two of my (now ex) friends already. So about half of my year has turned agaisnt me because I have fallen out with Shaun.

I'm friends with this lad called Chris- who was at my school last year. He has just started college...

Anyway... sorry that's proably confusing... but Chris wants to beat up Shaun, because of the things he's done to me. (Shaun told everyone I'm pregnant, which I'm not, and that I'm bisexual, which I am but I didn't want anyone to know, and he told me I could have one of his fags then he got the deputy head out and told her I was smoking, and he set a load of his year 8's on some of my year 8's... none of my lot got hurt though, and I don't think any of Shauns friends did either) I don't want Shuan to be hurt, but there is part of me just longing for revenge. I just don't know what to do!

I know that Chris and his "gang" would probaly put Shaun in hospital, it wouldn't be a fair fight because I doubt that anyone would fight with Shaun now.... Because all his old friends in year 11 think he is a pedo for having sex with a year 8 called Nicola. My best friend, Brook, wants to set her brothers and foster brother on Shaun- but I said to just leave it... I doubt she will.

Sorry this is probaly really confusing- I just don't know how to sort this out, I really don't want to get in anymore trouble... I am trying to change but it seems like the whole worlds against it!

Thanks

X

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I couldnt help but read that an imagine Vicky Pollard :D

Seriously though, you need to tell Chris or Steve or whatever his name was to grow up.

Act like adults and ignore your ex.:thumb:
    Calvin wrote: »
    I couldnt help but read that an imagine Vicky Pollard :D

Seriously though, you need to tell Chris or Steve or whatever his name was to grow up.

Act like adults and ignore your ex.:thumb:

Easier said than done.... I've tried to ignore Shaun, and all I get is more abuse. The teachers have spoken to him, but they never really follow anyhting up... He always runs up to me at lunch and picks me up and spins me round. He does it cos it pisses me off and I'm not exactly strong enough to get out. But yeah :( even if I ignore shaun he still finds whatever way he can to upset me... I've considered moving schools but that's just being defeted.
    X
    It doesnt matter how much he annoys you, getting your friend to have a fight with his friends or whatever is not going to solve anything and make you all seem about 10 times more immature than you actually are. Its not defeatist, its childish
    I reckon if you keep ignoring him he will get fed up in the end and just stop trying to annoy you. Don't give up too easily.
    Thanks everyone... I guess I just gotta stay strong... I'm so used to just resolving things with violence this is all new to me :grump: It's quite weird really... But I just want to do the right thing for once!
    X
    You should tell the boys (if they have never noticed it themselves) that most adults do not go around beating each other up over stuff like this and so, if they think they are grown-up and want to be treated like adults, they ought to start behaving like adults.
    Teagan wrote: »
    You should tell the boys (if they have never noticed it themselves) that most adults do not go around beating each other up over stuff like this and so, if they think they are grown-up and want to be treated like adults, they ought to start behaving like adults.

:yes: I know... I'm seeing Chris on Wednesday so I'll speak to him then... But there is no way I'm speaking to Shaun.

I think I'll have a word with one of my teachers again today, I know there's one that'll probably do something more about all this.

Thanx

X