Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

should i trust him

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im having a bit of a wtf moment... theres history between me and my male friend...when he was having girlfriend troubles he was trying it on with me i thought it was going somewhere but he ended up going off with someone else who hes with now...

Thing is hes acting like we are normal but he only seems to talk to me when his mrs is not around or in the room and goes offline all of a sudden when she comes in view. Im feeling kinda crap as i try and talk to him he goes offline and its only on his terms! He dont flirt like he did but just the fact hes being dishonest

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What's not to trust? I don't think I understand the point you are trying to make. Sounds like your male friend made a choice about who he wants to be with so, naturally, he doesn't want to lead you on by flirting. Even so, he may still find you attractive on some level, which makes him uncomfortable to be seen talking to you in his wife's presence. Sounds pretty normal to me.
    What's not to trust? I don't think I understand the point you are trying to make. Sounds like your male friend made a choice about who he wants to be with so, naturally, he doesn't want to lead you on by flirting. Even so, he may still find you attractive on some level, which makes him uncomfortable to be seen talking to you in his wife's presence. Sounds pretty normal to me.

he isnt married hes engaged.... i thought he was going to choose me the things he was saying and doing was showing that yet as soon as this girl was on scene stopped flirting and has been quite cold with his usual banter
    I wonder who this is. ?