Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what grade shave should i get?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
basically, i'm getting my awesome hair shaved for charity, i don't wanna do complete skinhead :P but i still want it pretty short, currently my hair is like this: http://www.hji.co.uk/hjimages/images/qhs1316/hji/medium/1986-men-curls.jpg (well same sort of length anyway)

I was thinking maybe a grade 2 or 3 but any suggestions would be good cos i want it 2 look got as well :)
thnx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would say 3, it's still pretty short! but not completely skinhead (i shave an undercut at the back to a grade 3, it's short, but nice and fuzzy :)
    Grade 3 for sure!
    If you're shaving it off for charity you may as well just shave the whole lot off!
    I agree with GoodFella. It'll grow back if you don't like it.
    yeah, i know but i have a very bumby scalp and my hair takes an age to grow so i don't want it to look stupid, thnx anyway. need to think about it some more and sort it all out :)
    start with 3, then if you feel like it you can always go down to a 2? if you are still feeling adventurous shave it all off! it is for charity!

oh, and remember to buy a hat! :D