Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Decent Clubs Nearish Heathrow T5?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi,
I'm going down to Thorpe Park with a group of friends next week for my 21st, staying 2 nights Weds-Fri in the Travelodge at T5. The plan was to go to Thorpe Park on the Thursday then out that night, but we've realised we don't have a clue where to go. My cousin who lives down there hasn't been much help either.

Basically we're looking for a studenty type night, open late (2/3am), hopefully not too expensive, but if it's good then I'm not all that fussed about money. I know there's Oceana in Kingston, but I think that's better on a Wednesday? I've been told it's student night in Woking on a Thursday, but can't find anything about any clubs there (although I've only looked briefly). Also been told Twickenham's good, but doesn't seem like there's much there either.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Windsor isnt too far a drive from thorpe park, with Liquid having a student night on a thursday.
    cheap drinks and its always busy enough to have a good night!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You have Oceana in Kingston which you commented on, i loved the place myself however i found the drinks really overpriced, i think 3x double Vodka and coke was £25.

You have Liquid in Windsor, thursday is student night and is about £2 a drink. You also have vanilla too, allthough i cant comment about it.