You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

eyebrow help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
As you can see (hopefully) in the picture, my eyebrows are not symmetrical. I'd love some tips on how to even them out!

http://i33.tinypic.com/2a66vso.jpg

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They look pretty symmetrical to me. They don't have to be symmetrical anyway.
    lea_uk wrote: »

this. I can't figure anything out what would be wrong with those eyebrows and the picture is in such a resolution that I can nearly see your soul through your eyes. If nobody comes up to you with a ruler (If(!) they are uneven, I don't know) nobody would ever realize.
    wax and a felt tip?
    lea_uk wrote: »

I thought this too, I can't see a difference?!
    Do you mean the slight difference in height? i think everyone has this, as our faces are not completely symmetrical anyway.
    skakitty wrote: »
    Do you mean the slight difference in height? i think everyone has this, as our faces are not completely symmetrical anyway.

yeah i noticed a slight (and only very slight!) difference but then again that was because i was looking for one!

I reckon 99% of people won't even notice unless you tell them!
    You can never get them totally symmetrical.
    Smartie wrote: »
    You can never get them totally symmetrical.
    :yes:. Not unless you shave them off and use a stencil to draw them on. With how thick they are I would not recommend that at all, it would look silly.