Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Breaking the law as a youth

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    most bizarre one was gettin brought home for riotous behaviour when i was 7 or 8 .. that went down well :D

have a few things ive managed to get dropped to cautions and a slightly more serious charge just thrown out of court, so far so good :)

got up to all sorts when younger, there wasnt much police around to stop ya when you were up to no good, infact any time they were in sight they were pelted with anything that was lyin around.. the joys of livin in belfast!

fortunately stopped doin stupid stuff mainly due to movin on from certain crowds. hang around with the wrong people and you're bound to end up in trouble either way!

:angel:
    z- wrote: »
    fortunately stopped doin stupid stuff mainly due to movin on from certain crowds. hang around with the wrong people and you're bound to end up in trouble either way!
    The trouble is without ample life experience can one spot a bad crowd before making the move of getting involved
    dusty wrote: »
    I never got caught doing anything illegal, my boyfriend however was a very naughty boy so i feel i've been extra bad by association lol.
    Got to be a point where a bf or gf turns out so bad it's time to ditch
    Skive wrote: »
    Come on then what laws have you broken. :D

Apart from speeding and trying to get served underage in pubs, I have to say nothing.

My dad was a cop as well, the one time we tried anything the bloke came out his house shouting "I know who your dad is, I know what he does. If you don't clear off I'm ringing him".
    it didn't help that when I was very young my dad would tell me that if I misbehaved, he'd get the sack.
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Apart from speeding and trying to get served underage in pubs, I have to say nothing.

My dad was a cop as well, the one time we tried anything the bloke came out his house shouting "I know who your dad is, I know what he does. If you don't clear off I'm ringing him".
    it didn't help that when I was very young my dad would tell me that if I misbehaved, he'd get the sack.

You're from a good family where troublemakers not allowed!