Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Site looks funny

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
For the last few days this page has been looking funny. Like the dates and the times aren't lining up nicely. Is that happening with anybody else or is it just me?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/aname/thesite.jpg
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Try holding ctrl and hitting refrsh to hard reload the page - it looks like the page isn't completely loading, causing the spacing issue.
  • Options
    Oh nevermind, my bad. I guess I got the new internet thing the other day and I just have to click the compability button thing.

Sorry!
  • Options
    No worries, I couldn't remember what it was when I'd seen the same recently, so it's good to remember it's the IE compatability button for anyone else who mentions the same problem :)
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Fucking IE! grrrrr!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Actually, this might be something IE is good for for a change.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think that without compatibility mode on it displays pages according to the web standards. It's a fine incentive for people to start making their sites compliant, because currently many don't.
    As long as it gives you a way to still display it the way it was intended to work, what's the problem?