Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ummm...hi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have had a rearly good day today but for some reason im feeling like i want to cut.
i was a cutter but i stopped a few months ago untill recently.
i have spoken to my care-cooredinater and had a session yesterday.
my parents dont understand they never listen to me and when and if they are not to busy to talk to me they go ballistic.
i hate talking to stangers on the phone.:no:
i rearly dont know what to do.
i also can get very obsesed with people i talk about them all the time and right now im like that with Olivia Wilde 'house md' maybe thats why i want to cut oh no im thinking about her as i write this,
i need help. please help me ava xxx
:crying:

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey ava,

I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling low, I hope you're feeling better since you've posted.

It sounds like you're doing really well with not cutting - you say it's been a few months, that's really good going.

it's not unusual to find it hard to talk to family members - as you say it's easy for them to fly off the handle before actually starting to understand what the issues are. Have you talked to any friends about it?

What's your situation at the moment - are you at school, in college?

Let us know how you're feeling today. :)
  • Options
    erm/

im not in college because im waiting for a placement at a vets. I rarely go out at home im still get these obsessional thoughts about olivia wilde so far its been going ok but i feel im heading a relapse please help
  • Options
    erm...

hi
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    av's wrote: »
    im not in college because im waiting for a placement at a vets.

Have you got a start date?
  • Options
    not as yet i am waiting to get my cv back from connexions then i can send it off and hopefully get a placement;)
  • Options
    av's wrote: »
    i have had a rearly good day today but for some reason im feeling like i want to cut.

I would say this is normal. Especially if you have stopped / done it for a long time. It becomes a bad habbit. It's tough but you can work through it. :)