Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

first time cocaine

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
basically, gonna have a go monday night. i've done E before and often smoke weed.

i've done some research on here and from other sites, im only going to do a line or two.

I am not too worried about taking the cocaine, im confident in what is going to happen, how to take it etc.

my only concern is that i will most likely be drinking aswell. ill probably have my usual of around 3 pints of 5% lager, 4 shots, and 2 bottles of 4% girly drinks ;).

so, as you guessed, my concern is this 'cocaethylene'. what i would basically like to know is how serious is the cocaethylene and what does it do?

seems extreme but ultimately, can it put me into hospital or does it only usually really happen if you have alot of booze and alot of coke.

thank you! (and happy christmas)

Comments

• Options
    basically, gonna have a go monday night. i've done E before and often smoke weed.

i've done some research on here and from other sites, im only going to do a line or two.

I am not too worried about taking the cocaine, im confident in what is going to happen, how to take it etc.

my only concern is that i will most likely be drinking aswell. ill probably have my usual of around 3 pints of 5% lager, 4 shots, and 2 bottles of 4% girly drinks ;).

so, as you guessed, my concern is this 'cocaethylene'. what i would basically like to know is how serious is the cocaethylene and what does it do?

seems extreme but ultimately, can it put me into hospital or does it only usually really happen if you have alot of booze and alot of coke.

thank you! (and happy christmas)

It sounds like a perfectly normal night out for millions of people around the world.
    You buy this stuff by the gram ...yet it sells in the hundreds of tons.
    Says a lot to me that.
    Before you go and do it ...look in the mirror and tell yourself ...i am going to be stimulated ...briefly ...but powerfully.
    Don't make a twat of myself ...don't ...just don't.
    As soon as you realise how free your mouth has become ...and your grin ...briefly ...remember ...don't make a twat of anyone else ....

If you can remember these wise words and act on them ...you'll enjoy it even more.
    Be carefull not to get a taste for it ...if you suspect you might be ...come back here.
    Have a nice time.
  • Options
    cheers man, seems like sound advice.

it goes without saying i should be careful but the cocaethylene is nothing to be tooooo worried about?
  • Options
    cheers man, seems like sound advice.

it goes without saying i should be careful but the cocaethylene is nothing to be tooooo worried about?
    A lot, maybe even most cocaine users take it when they're drinking. Coincidence? I know plenty of cokeheads who prefer to be drinking with their coke. It lasts longer and produces a slightly different high.

If you only have a few drinks and a line or two, you should be okay. Try not to dose too often.
  • Options
    Hi,

there is a section on this site telling you all about the A-Z of drugs and their effects.

Not touched the drug or any other...if you need more help come back here to talk about it.
  • Options
    I have used coke occasionally but have really had second thoughts about using it now after seeing a program on TV which highlighted how innocent men, women and children are killed, being caught up in the gang warfare between the different cartels attempting to get the drugs from South America onto our streets in the UK. Who knows how many people died for me to get that line up my nose? It was really sobering. :blush:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    I have used coke occasionally but have really had second thoughts about using it now after seeing a program on TV which highlighted how innocent men, women and children are killed, being caught up in the gang warfare between the different cartels attempting to get the drugs from South America onto our streets in the UK. Who knows how many people died for me to get that line up my nose? It was really sobering. :blush:

Does that stop you drinking coca cola ...knowing they stole and poisened water supplies to the innocent?
    How about buying Nestle products otr texaco and a hundred others?
  • Options

im only going to do a line or two.

i don't want to sound like a bitch, i just want to warn you, i've seen a lot of shit in my short 19 years of living and i have heard a lot of people say things with different drugs, like:
    "i'm just going to take one more hit then i'll call it a night"
    "let's go halves on another pill, this one isn't doing much for me"
    "just one more line then we'll go, what do you think?"

etc.. you get the point. it's easy to set guidelines but can be much more difficult sticking to them, especially when the comedown starts. and especially when it's a short high, such as cocaine (short when you compare it to something such as acid or meth), it can be easy to make up excuses to have "just another line".

i hope i haven't put a downer on things.. i guess i'm just cynical because i've seen a lot of the negative effects of drugs. hope you enjoy the buzz ;)
  • Options
    Does that stop you drinking coca cola ...knowing they stole and poisened water supplies to the innocent?
    How about buying Nestle products otr texaco and a hundred others?

One would suppose that any 'harmed' societies would at least have some chance of legal recourse against a registered company like Coca Cola or Nestle (which I know some communities have been succesful with), unlike any legal stand against the drug dealers.

It sounds like you have a rather crazy set of morals comparing the two but you have made me feel much better. Thank you. What's the value of a few dead Columbian women and children in return for a good night out at New Year anyway, eh? I'm off to see my dealer now! :thumb:
  • Options
    Hi i had coke first time few mth ago +i only drink spirits+shots+i had 5 lines just made me dead happy that all
  • Options
    One would suppose that any 'harmed' societies would at least have some chance of legal recourse against a registered company like Coca Cola or Nestle (which I know some communities have been succesful with), unlike any legal stand against the drug dealers.

Thats why gangsters shouldn't run drug companies ...
  • Options
    Can I just say first of all that you are very sensible for doing your research beforehand. However... the amount of people who take coke and alcohol at the same time each weekend is ridiculous. If anything when I do it myself I get a bit annoyed that the coke sobers me up!

Have fun, don't worry too much... life's too short!
  • Options
    I really wouldn't recommend starting a coke habit. Even if it is recreational.

I've been able to successfully quit every drug and not think about it...except for cocaine. It's still the one thing that tempts me.

But I mean, to each his own I s'pose.
    It is a bitchin' high. But it'll grab you by the scrote and suck the life out of you. It'll feel cool though.
  • Options
    Dont think anyone wants to start a coke habit! but its definately a drug that can take a firm grip once you get a taste for it. Cant go anywhere these days without noticing ppl taking it and i do find it hard to say no to if offered but unlike a few years back, when i wouldnt even consider going on the piss without some. Dangerous era..

Best thing i did was go to Australia a couple of years. Found out very quickly that it costs roughly 6 times the price. That will sort any habit out pretty quick
  • Options

Aside from the mass murder element, the destablising influence on most of South America, the dodgy cuts and the organised crime there is also the ecological effects to think about. Cocaine production causes a huge impact in the Amazon, not only cutting it down to grow, but the extraction uses millions of gallons of petrol and sodium hydroxide both of which are routinely dumped into the Amazon river.
  • Options
    You should rephrase that

"first time white powder with some coacine and possibly one hundred other substances"
  • Options
    thingking wrote: »

I've been able to successfully quit every drug and not think about it...except for cocaine. It's still the one thing that tempts me.

It is a bitchin' high. But it'll grab you by the scrote and suck the life out of you. It'll feel cool though.

Hi i have to agree with you, i have experimented with alot of different illegal drugs through my years and out of all the drugs i have taken it has always been cocaine i turn to. It is a ereally nice drug but very very addictive plzz go carefull with it.
  • Options
    Only 7 months too late, but nevermind.
  • Options
    thingking wrote: »

You've been able to quit EVERY drug ...and your only nineteen.
    By every you mean what exactly?
  • Options
    To be honest, charlie is the perfect drug to do alongside alcohol because it sobers you up a bit.

Yes, that does mean you might drink more without realising it, but I don't think you need to worry as much as you are.

However, if you think you'll stop at just 2 lines if there's more going round.. I reckon you're wrong! Have fun :)