Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Vain!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I have got the worlds most vainest teacher!

He makes you call him "Mr. Legend" and all over his room are newspaper articles about him (he was in some local sports clubs) And he has re-named his form T L L
[I should explain... that the forms are the teachers initials and the community group- ]
Where as his is

Tarring Local Legend!! On the ceiling on his room, there is a huge picture of him and written underneath it says "You're about to be taught by a legendary teacher"

he is just so vain it's not even funny!! The teachers at my school are SO weird.
C-A x
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That does sound pretty weird.
    ...It is! Every one thinks it's just wrong lol, but the teachers don't seem to mind... They all call him Mr. Legend too haha
    C-A x
    yeahh you get some werid teachers out there that think they are 'getting down' with the kids.

The other day one of mine (who is very old) told me and some mates his weight lifting techniques. And always has some type of sexual refference going when talking to us.
    Haha!!

I don't know if I've mentioned ?? We walked into our first lesson ever with him, and he was skipping round and going "Hello children" In a really high pitched voice... and on april fools apparently he text all the teachers saying he was having a sex change after the summer and he gave an assembly on why it was okay to feel different. Every one believed him too!

Haha!! And I haven't even met all the teacher yet
    C-A x
    Hi C-A

Please don't refer to teachers by name - not only does it open YouthNet, the charity who run TheSite.org, up to prosecution for libel it also isn't fair to them.

It isn't unfair to discuss your experiences at work, but you should use anyone's real name.

I'll leave this read open for now, but it'll be closed and it will become a problem is anyone else's name is used again.

Sorry to sound harsh but this is an incredibly important issue to understand when using a public forum.
    Sorry Jim x
    C-A x