Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Thyroid Problems

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well as the post says ive just recently been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid and have been given levothyroxine 125 mgs to take daily the thing that worries me is i am 23 years of age and according to my doctor and many people ive spoken to they say that your thyroid controls the levels of vital hormones in your body and in peticuller testosteroine (hope thats spelled right) which apparently controls growth im 5 ft 8 which isnt really small nor big. My problem is more downstairs:crazyeyes and i was wondering if this problem with my thyroid contributed to it and if there is anything i can do about it

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Levothyroxine won't make your cock bigger. You'll be on 125mcg, rather than 125mg.

I'm also on it. :)
    yh thats what im on lol.I wasnt askin if it would make my cock bigger i just wanted to know if my thyroid problem contributed to me having a small 1 as i beleive ive had this problem for a long time
    I really don't know. Mine is very unremarkable when flaccid, but the good side of average when aroused. I tend to think I've had problems with my thyroid since I was a child...