Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

foreplay..please help me!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok guys, i need some help. i want to do something for my man that will drive him wild. ive read books and ive looked at websites. my first marriage was a disaster and i blame most of it on the fact that there was no sex or passion. do you guys have any ideas on what i can do or what i can use.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you need to ask what he likes.
    I think you need to ask what he likes.

Yeah that seems like an idea.
    I personally love it when a girl plays with my balls and I sometimes like to just watch her for a while. Just like if she plays with herself or maybe not even that. Just if she's walking around in sexy underwear. That's such a turn-on.
    Hope it helps x Andy
    Yeh, i think it's quite an indivdual thing, so depends what he enjoys, but i know most guys love it when you are enjoying yourself.
    when he's in bed, just quietly walk in 2 the room, light 1simple candle and when he looks at u, just undress slowly n reveal, a black bra, matchin thong, some suspenders and stockings! just yank bac the covers and do ur thing! very simple technique but it works and he'l b beggin4 more!
    It is a case of try and see basically. Everyone is different so your man might not like something that you read in a book. Just try your options and see what makes him happy.
    I think guys like it when they can make you come. Teach him how to satisfy you and watch the pride in his face when he can bring you off at his will. Trust. a girl's orgasm is a turn on.