Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Annoying adverts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Plenty of them out there, which one is the worst :banghead:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That T Mobile advert, where that man is screaming out the song, not singing it :mad: I must turn it on mute or turn it over when its on.
    The rice crispie advert, dunno if it's still on... were the girl goes "Mum that one popped"
    C-A x
    The Talk Talk ad with the really annoying neon rainbow song. :banghead:
    i want to do a poo at pauls.

that kid should be shot
    the mascara ad's - they lie!!!

DFS ad's

the 118 118 Ghostbusters one

omg! or that "we buy any car" arrgghh
    The Halfords adverts on Dave are so annoying! :banghead: :banghead:

also every carinsurance/injurylawyers/debtfree adverts are taking the piss

that kid should be shot

I :heart: poo at Paul's! That said, my hubby's called Paul, so as you can imagine, I get A LOT of poor joke mileage out of that one.

The advert I hate atm is the dunking chocolate oreo one with the two kids under the table. I want to take the wee girl's oreo off her and beat her with it.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit

that kid should be shot

That's the best ad on TV. Check out the remixes on youtube. :D

Remember the old one 'It's allk gone, it's all gone'
    Weekender Offender 
    Olive wrote: »

The advert I hate atm is the dunking chocolate reo one with the two kids under the table. I want to take the wee girl's oreo off her and beat her with it.

haha now i would love to see that!
    all of the have moneys for your gold adverts.

especially cash 4 gold.

the man looks dodgy as hell. why would i trust him? plus the 'customer' testimony is given by a woman with one half of her hair shorter than the other. she's obviously being threatend and the company cut one half of her hair off.
    The recentish KFC advert where they made the freshly prepared, sound like the chicken was freshly delivered every morning. Though the screen said "minimum of 3 deliveries per week"

I complained and the Advertising Standards Agency looked into it :)
    The ones before Big Brother, i watched it a few times this year, but they were enough to put me off!

that kid should be shot

Haha what an advert.
    all of the have moneys for your gold adverts.

especially cash 4 gold.

the man looks dodgy as hell. why would i trust him? plus the 'customer' testimony is given by a woman with one half of her hair shorter than the other. she's obviously being threatend and the company cut one half of her hair off.

Omg, i thought that, that man is so creepy,his eyes scare me, i wouldnt want to give him my gold, not that i would anyway. I actually had a cash 4 gold person come to my door the other day, not that exact same company but something simular, i told him to do one :D
    Those fucking gold adverts have started doing my head in. You can tell people are losing their jobs when vultures like this can afford to put adverts on the TV. Also, gold is at a record high, so if you wanted to sell it, I imagine you can do better than selling to twats like that.

The Skills Centre - do courses in everything but acting and scriptwriting, apparently.

Peugeot Drive Sexy. :banghead:

The poo at Pauls kid is without a doubt my new most hated person on TV. It doesn't help that he quite obviously says "pools" with his stupid too-posh-for-a-kid accent.

Those Halifax adverts that have ruined a perfectly good Bright Eyes song for me (although they're an improvement on Howard and his singing friends).

Iggy Pop, the punk selling car insurance. :rolleyes:

The ridiculous number of dubbed voices nowadays, always on those lawyer adverts, and the advert trying to get you to become a driving instructor.
    Has anyone seen webuyanycar.com? aaagggghhhh, so horrifically annoying and catchy and just AWFUL. But strangely compelling too, I can't seem to flick over when it comes on.
    Agree with the cash my gold and KFC adverts.

The Moonpig advert and the go compare adverts are getting irritating.
    On a lighter note, i love the meerkat advert :D
    On a lighter note, i love the meerkat advert :D

yea! You can download ringtones on the the website haha!
    C-A x
    I just saw one of those gold for money ad's. This one was reeallyy long! and had a woman talking on it. twas annoying!
    I just saw one of those gold for money ad's. This one was reeallyy long! and had a woman talking on it. twas annoying!

there was one for a British company.... THAT WAS DONE BY AMERICANS!
    I was like "what the fuck?"
    C-A x
    That mobile seeling one when the guy says WONGA! go compare is starting to get on my nerves now
    That mobile seeling one when the guy says WONGA!

Yeah, I hate that bloke too. But I also quite fancy the girl who says 1, 2, 3, so it kinda evens out.
    That fat cunt who sings fake opera. Not even sure what it's advertising, probably car insurance.

I also want to take that Red Driving School car and run the tossbag over with it.

Compare the Market have shown everyone else how to do advertising properly. The meerkats are legends.