Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Am I the only bloke in the world like this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Despite having had plenty, I have only ever cum once with a blowjob and once threw a handjob. Even then they took about 40 mins!!! If I do it myself it only takes 5 mins, if that. What is wrong with me? It's so frustrating, my girlfriend won't play with me because of it.:banghead: I've heard of girls, even girl mates who say foreplay doesn't do anything for them but never blokes... :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Plenty of guys take ages to cum through oral, I for one am one of them in certain cases.
  • Options
    My boyfriend does too, so dont worry.
  • Options
    Despite having had plenty, I have only ever cum once with a blowjob and once threw a handjob. Even then they took about 40 mins!!! If I do it myself it only takes 5 mins, if that. What is wrong with me? It's so frustrating, my girlfriend won't play with me because of it.:banghead: I've heard of girls, even girl mates who say foreplay doesn't do anything for them but never blokes... :confused:

Have you tried 'helping' her along by wanking until you are closer to cumming?
  • Options
    Tell her how you like it and she can imrpove her tachnique and do it how you like it :)
  • Options
    My current girlfriend has only given me a handjob once and after it took her 40 mins to make me cum, I think shes given up. Shes never offered to give me a blow job and don't want to make her feel like I'm forcing her into doing it. Just keep patiently waiting for her to do it
  • Options
    Everyone is different so I wouldnt worry about it. It can take some lads a matter of mins to cum having sex where as for some lads it can take over 30 mins!
    Hmm I think you should talk to your gf and work through things together, just explain it takes you a while to climax, she should understand but she is prob upset if you can cum within 5 mins and she cant do it to you, I'd feel a bit shitty too really and think I was shit at it!

But to be fair doing a hand job for 40 mins would kill any girls hand lol. Maybe you could do things together at the same time and keep going back to you? For example 5 mins of foreplay together, let her wank you off for a bit, you return the favour to her, maybe some oral and so forth...

I think if you worry about it, it will affect you more tbh... and if you are stressed then this can cause a problem!
  • Options
    I think I've only ever cum from a BJ twice in my life.
  • Options
    I once met a girl in Newcastle (I live near Bradford)

I didn't get hard even though she was giving me a blowjob. I think she got bored because she told me she had enough and wanted to go somewhere else (home).

I also met up with a guy, and even then he couldn't make me hard and make me cum!!!!

So your not the only one who has a problem.
  • Options
    I think I've only ever cum from a BJ twice in my life.

What do you put this down to? Is your cock just dead in her mouth or do you feel that she hasn't quite 'hit the spot' as far as technique is concerned?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I've bolted from BJ's loads of times, but then I've had some terrible ones as well.

Never from a bird giving me a hand job. Just can't compete with my own hand.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    When I give a hand job I tend to go quite slow, I feel I will hurt him going really fast! Lol.
  • Options
    and whats the right way then? lol
  • Options
    Play with yourself first then spunk your load over her face!:thumb:
  • Options
    Play with yourself first then spunk your load over her face!:thumb:

OMG11!1!!!! OMG WTF LOL TAHT IS SUCH A GOD IEDA XD LOLZ
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    What do you put this down to? Is your cock just dead in her mouth or do you feel that she hasn't quite 'hit the spot' as far as technique is concerned?

I honestly don't know. It's not like I don't enjoy having a BJ (I'm a hetro male...) but I think what it could be is for me to cum, all the 'strokes' have to be at the right speed and pace if that makes sense? It's nothing to do with who's giving it but I think maybe I need to be in control of the motions for me to come off.
  • Options
    Dude it's a common problem. Don't worry about it.
    What might help it though is if you don't masterbate for a couple of days (which, lets face it is a hard thing to do) and when it comes to her giving you a hand job or a BJ it's a lot easier to come. It makes the times you do do it a whole lot better.
    x Andy