Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Too much drink

Okay last night me and like 7 others were at my friends house just drinking and celebrating passing our GCSE's, was a good laugh etc.

When i woke up this morning i heard what happened i have to say im really ashamed,

i was sick everywhere..well out of the taxi window
pissed on my mates floor trying to go to the toilet and obv couldnt aim
and i passed out for three hours

I presume my mate and his sister are not pleased with me, i want to make things right but how :S?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Theres not much you can do tbh except apologise and offer to clean up the mess. As you've 'presumed' theyre not happy with you, you dont know they might be ok.

Ive been like that before but never had anyone mad at me for it. You were drunk, couldnt control your actions, couldnt be helped. Maybe next time just dont get so bad.
    Apologise, clean up if you can and, try not to repeat.
    offer your first born to them as compatible warrior.
    Lmao :>

cheers for the replies anyhoo i think theyll be orite with me :P
    I know it's kinda sorted now, but just wanted to say, most people do this at least once, if not more!
    Haha definately more than once for me
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    offer your first born to them as compatible warrior.

:lol:
    anna342 wrote: »
    I know it's kinda sorted now, but just wanted to say, most people do this at least once, if not more!

That it does. The first time is always the worst but as others have said and you said now, so long as you cleaned up your own I'm sure they were more amused than mad and will have great stories for future girlfriends of yours ;)
    Big bunch of flowers for your mate's sister, some wine or beer for your mate, and a massive apology. Job done.

They'll be mad now, but in a few weeks it'll just become a funny story to laugh about.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    i want to make things right but how :S?

Make a thread about it in food and drink.
    Weekender Offender 
    I remember my GCSE celebrations. It involved three of us, a big bottle of vodka and a bag of weed, at 12 in the afternoon. By 3pm my friend's house was littered with puke and unconscious bodies. I was revived by my friend with a hair-dryer in the face and forced to clean up, then I had to stumble home past the mums and kids leaving school, in broad daylight. There was a lesson to be learned somewhere! ;)

The mates who were there with you will probably just take the piss for a while. Be gracious and apologetic! The innocent bystanders will probably take a bit longer to come around - you could try the things listed by others with them, or maybe just avoid them until they forget (or until their brother/son does it at your house and in some way repays the debt).
    hair dryer in the face :lol: for some reason that just made me giggle.

yeah i wouldnt worry, this has happened to most people at least once i bet! seems to be a theme with GCSE celebrations, when i celebrated mine i ended up lying in a field on some wet grass, refusing to get up, after necking straight vodka and a bottle of coke with my friends :blush: my mum had to come and pick me up! oh dear...
    yeah i wouldnt worry, this has happened to most people at least once i bet! seems to be a theme with GCSE celebrations, when i celebrated mine i ended up lying in a field on some wet grass, refusing to get up, after necking straight vodka and a bottle of coke with my friends :blush: my mum had to come and pick me up! oh dear...
    Whoops! I managed to get past my mum quickly with a mumbled "got a headache" and straight to bed.
    Yer i spoke to my friend about it (and he was orite with it i think)

his sisters still pissed though lol :P
    Ooooh I remember a-levels...just before exams we got a bottle of vodka, downed 4/5 straight shots, then my clever mate decided to go to General Studies lesson, which that term happened to be SWIMMING >_< ... she puked all over the changing room floor hahaha (me & my other friend were clever, and went to sleep in the library lol)
    when i celebrated mine i ended up lying in a field on some wet grass, refusing to get up, after necking straight vodka and a bottle of coke with my friends :blush: my mum had to come and pick me up! oh dear...

:lol: How embarrasing!!

Yeah to be honest mate, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Apologising is the only thing you can do really... of course they'll be a bit pissed off at first, so would you if it happened in your house. But at the end of the day, they'll get over it.
    This may well not be the last time this happens to you, I know people who get in that kind of state every weekend. It's all about having a laugh innit..... aslong as you don't start making a serious habbit of it and becoming a liability.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :lol: How embarrasing!!

Yeah to be honest mate, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Apologising is the only thing you can do really... of course they'll be a bit pissed off at first, so would you if it happened in your house. But at the end of the day, they'll get over it.
    This may well not be the last time this happens to you, I know people who get in that kind of state every weekend. It's all about having a laugh innit..... aslong as you don't start making a serious habbit of it and becoming a liability.

Im not a huge drinker anyway, and i had nout to eat all day so that means i get drunk easier right?

:) i had a proper good laugh yeah :P
    Im not a huge drinker anyway, and i had nout to eat all day so that means i get drunk easier right?

:) i had a proper good laugh yeah :P

That's a myth. All eating does is slow the rate of absorption, you'd still feel drunk after 6 pints if you'd eaten or not.
    Just don't drink on an empty stomach. Everytime I've eaten before drinking, no matter how much I've drank, I haven't been sick or had the slightest hangover. I've only done what you did once, but I wasn't that bad (One time though I dislocated my knee but that was like only a matter of time, it just so happened to come out when I was drunk) It was my first time out in town and I wasn't paying attention to how much I was drinking, alcohol poisoning is something I will never want to experience again, all because I never ate a thing.
    Ah mate, you're still young, you have plenty more nights like that to come. Plenty :D
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Ah mate, you're still young, you have plenty more nights like that to come. Plenty :D

Haha looking forward to it :P
    What were you drinking btw?
    GoodFella wrote: »
    What were you drinking btw?

Just strongbow, i drank like 2 litres i think (no idea if thats not alot or whatever :P)
    thats not alot to get rat arsed like you were :S

An empty stomach? i drank roughly the same last time i got drunk and i wasnt as bad as last week :P
    fuckin hell, 2 litres would have me in A&E!
    How bad was your hangover?
    Dick measuring?

I dunno you know even that would get me off my face and I can put away quite a bit of vodka!
    Sorry for the late replies, i thought this thread died.

I didnt have a hangover at all suprisingly, thought i would wake up with an awful headache.

I was drained though when i got up, just felt lathargic.

(Im new to alcohol btw, that could of caused it maybe)