Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

my poor nose!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just had my third nose bleed of the day, fourth in four days .. nothing major and they stop after five minutes or so but I think it would only take me blowing my nose again to set it off. I've looked all across the internet and can't seem to get any straight advice from anywhere and I don't fancy seeing a doctor over nothing.

Had a few lines friday and saturday, didn't over do it been like that most weekends recently. I'm not an ADDICT at all I could give up tomorrow and never look back it's just a nice little addition to an otherwise moderate evening anyway

is it normal for my nose to bleed? does it mean I'm going to die or something or have I just hurt something up there?

also whilst I'm here, how much coke would it take to merge my nostrils into one because I'd rather call it a day before that happens ... I asked my boyfriend he thought I was joking grump:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just had my third nose bleed of the day, fourth in four days .. nothing major and they stop after five minutes or so but I think it would only take me blowing my nose again to set it off. I've looked all across the internet and can't seem to get any straight advice from anywhere and I don't fancy seeing a doctor over nothing.

Had a few lines friday and saturday, didn't over do it been like that most weekends recently. I'm not an ADDICT at all I could give up tomorrow and never look back it's just a nice little addition to an otherwise moderate evening anyway

is it normal for my nose to bleed? does it mean I'm going to die or something or have I just hurt something up there?

also whilst I'm here, how much coke would it take to merge my nostrils into one because I'd rather call it a day before that happens ... I asked my boyfriend he thought I was joking grump:

I'm not an ADDICT at all I could give up tomorrow and never look back

I'm always a bit wary when people say this ...
    Anyway ...you have probably suffered a little burn and nothing more.
    From what people are telling me ...most of the coke on the streets is terrible stuff and mostly speed.
    Lay off it for a while would be my advice.
    Honestly I mean it though I just felt it was neccessary (is it one c or two? anyway) to put that I would never pay for it but that's not the point

Had another one about fifteen minutes ago when I was putting my make-up on :S it was only a little one though. Yes think that's probably a good idea keep off it for now thanks
    Honestly I mean it though I just felt it was neccessary (is it one c or two? anyway) to put that I would never pay for it but that's not the point

Had another one about fifteen minutes ago when I was putting my make-up on :S it was only a little one though. Yes think that's probably a good idea keep off it for now thanks

How many coke addicts started out saying exactly the same thing as you are saying now? No one uses coke with the intention of becoming hooked.

You're not addicted - yet. You wouldn't pay for it - yet. But you had a 'little' line while putting on your make-up? So soon after the weekend? Woooah! Slippery slope, love!

I like a line every now and again but never more than once every 3 months or so. I have a couple of friends for whom coke has slipped up quietly behind and grabbed them. Seriously, do yourself an enormous favour and give it up for a few months. Dependence on coke is a nasty, nasty place to be.
    Teagan wrote: »

You're not addicted - yet. You wouldn't pay for it - yet. But you had a 'little' line while putting on your make-up? So soon after the weekend? Woooah! Slippery slope, love!

I think she meant had a little nosebleed?
    kangoo wrote: »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Um .. hehehe ... :blush: ... woo! Go England! :blush:
    kangoo wrote: »

:lol: yea !! Come on, it was a tuesday morning I'm hardly gonna be snorting at that time ..

I know it sounds cliche and 'you've heard it before' but seriously I do not believe I will ever develope an addiction for cocaine or any drugs, I'm just not that sort of person. I've never gotton into smoking or smoking up despite having dabbled in both at my own leisure (i.e. not succumbing to pressure from my friends although they did give it a try!)

my main worry is is my nose okay I don't want only one nostril or a massive blood clot or something but I'm gonna take the advice from here and from my boyfriend and not do it for a while