Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

the haunting in connecticut

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I just wondered if anyone had seen this, me and my boyfriend watched it the other night and i thought it was brilliant, i really liked it, and found it amazing that its based on a true story, i :heart:ed it :)

What does everyone else think?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Havent but I'd really like to see it. I'm a sucker for all things ghosty and scary like that, I know I'd shit myself if i saw it though. :nervous:
    I didnt think it was really that scary to be honest,i was worried about that, but its more of one of those films that make you think.
    I love a good scary movie! it looks scary from the ad, but then again the voice over scares me a little...
    Haven't seen it, it looks good but my flats haunted so I'm too scared to watch anything about ghosts anymore!
    I was a bit disapointed to be honest. A couple of jumpy bits but its just a bit of your standard ghost story really.
    icey wrote: »
    I was a bit disapointed to be honest. A couple of jumpy bits but its just a bit of your standard ghost story really.

Thats true, i did think it would be more scary. But i thought the storyline was good.
    Have you seen the descent? That will make you jump! I love films that make you jump a foot from your chair. :D
    Have you seen the descent? That will make you jump! I love films that make you jump a foot from your chair. :D
    I was going to mention that film actually, thats one of the best horrors ive seen in recent years, other favourites being the skelleton key and the village