Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dress!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've seen a few i like but i'm not too sure. what ya think?

this one

not too sure on this one

or this one

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What's the occasion?
    I like the first and third.
    just a random urge to shop haha and i need a new dress
    I really like the 2nd and 3rd. What about... http://www.newlook.co.uk/1692224/169222449/ProductDetails.aspx there are some REALLY nice ones with floral prints at new look!
    C-A x
    1st is quite dressy but the 3rd would be nice for a night out or during the day with boots/pumps, tights and a cardigan.
    I like that too.
    these are the things I wear *sighs* I want them all lol http://www.bluebanana.cc/catalog/products/Streetwear/Dresses
    lea_uk wrote: »
    1st is quite dressy but the 3rd would be nice for a night out or during the day with boots/pumps, tights and a cardigan.

good plan, good plan! i love the 3rd one!
    The 2nd and 3rd are the nicest, i really like the 2nd though, its really summery.
    i love the third dress, the motel one but to be honest i wouldnt pay the money for motel anymore, they have had SO much stuff copied off them that i wouldnt be able to tell between that and a 'motel-style' dress. theres this shop in my town that sells sort of market type clothes and they have so much nice stuff in at the moment that looks exactly like motel. the quality aint brilliant but then neither is motels haha. republic had a lot of nice motel style dresses in today too, when i went in the one in manchester. alright motel rant over :p

this is my current favourite dress but i wont be buying it cos i dont really have any 'big' nights out coming up

but i did buy this today, loooove it, im gonna wear it in the day with a tshirt underneath and pumps/flats :)

im a bit obsessed with dresses, hmm.

but i did buy this today, loooove it, im gonna wear it in the day with a tshirt underneath and pumps/flats :)

im a bit obsessed with dresses, hmm.

omg! i love that!
    New Look have similar dresses to the 3rd one for cheaper.
    I like the 3rd one best, but I'm biased because I own it myself :D I do agree with the comments about Motel though. I love Motel dresses and skirts but really don't think they're worth the price a lot of the time.

FireyFirenze, you are the queen of dresses! I :heart: that red one you just bought!
    I don't like the first one but really like the second and third!

this is my current favourite dress but i wont be buying it cos i dont really have any 'big' nights out coming up

Ohh I have that but in pink with black spots...it's lovely but a no-no if you have big boobs! The boob bits are tiny even for me who has tiny tiny boobs :rolleyes:

I agreen with the Motl rant...it is everywhere! Even Topshop sell Motel stuff and it isn't all that great for the price of it!
    piecesofme wrote: »
    Ohh I have that but in pink with black spots...it's lovely but a no-no if you have big boobs! The boob bits are tiny even for me who has tiny tiny boobs :rolleyes:

I agreen with the Motl rant...it is everywhere! Even Topshop sell Motel stuff and it isn't all that great for the price of it!

ooo i think i saw it in the pink version, it is SO nice! but yeah thats another reason i wont be getting it cos im pretty sure my boobs would be indecent in it haha!

:blush: stupidgirl my wardrobe is busting out cos i own so many, have recently got a pile of them ready for ebay though...even though it causes me a lot of pain! haha.

You beauty, i spotted that on a girl in town ages ago and was very jealous as it looked lovely with her black big heeled court shoes. :thumb:
    Carolina wrote: »
    You beauty, i spotted that on a girl in town ages ago and was very jealous as it looked lovely with her black big heeled court shoes. :thumb:

:D

I'm going to have to buy it! I love it! :hyper:
    Like the 3rd choice in the original post best :thumb: The second one is nice until the massive white section starts, I don't think it goes with the top half of the dress...
    Luce wrote: »
    Like the 3rd choice in the original post best :thumb: The second one is nice until the massive white section starts, I don't think it goes with the top half of the dress...

:yes: Does look a bit odd
    I like the first one, but I think you'd have to wear some nice jewellery and things with it so it didn't look so plain, but then it would last much longer. The third dress is much more 'in' at the mo, but then in a year or so might be 'out'. Practical thinking :) I like the back of the second one, no so keen on the pattern though. Love asos :heart: could spend hours on that website.
    I like the 2nd

think the first is a bit plain and I think the third is a bit too common, I dont mean in a asnobby way, I mean that i've seen about 5+ girls on one night out wearing it or something VERY similar x