Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Any Ideas??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiii People
Right I Will Explain The Situation
As Many Suggestions As Possiblee Pleasee
Erm Okay My Boyfriend Has Been Away For Rougly Two Weeks Now And Comes Back Soon Buh Then 2 Days Later I Go Away For 4-5 Days
And The 2 Days That We Do Get To See Each other Botth Have Other Commitments That We Cant Get Out Of So We Going to Roughly Get To Spend A Couple Hours Of One Night Together And Then The Other day During The Day But Not The Night
Both Times We Wont Be In House Alone
Normally I Would Get Dressed up For Him Do Us a Meal And Finsh The Night of In Bed But With Such Little Time And No Time Alone Alone
Im Kinda Stuck On What To Do I Mean Yeah We Could Jus Spend Time Together And Have Sex Buh We Missed Each Other So Much
And i Wanna Do Somthing Better Than Normal Somthing That Will Blow His Mind And Make Some Memories Before I Go Away
I Knw Its a Tricky One And May Not Seem Impotant
Just Wanted Some Help
All Answers Will Be Appriciated No Matter How Dirty,Crazy,Stupid Etc
Thanks
x

Comments

• Options
    Sorry For The Essay
    Just Wanted To Explain In Much Detail
    x
  • Options
    Well it sounds boring but what i would do is just cuddle up with a really good film and some good food. At least you would be spending some quality time together.
  • Options
    How about you buy a disposable camera and just use it on the first night to take lots of pictures of yourselves together - I'm not talking necessarily rude ones (although you can do!!), but also some funny ones, messing about, having a laugh etc - then the next day take them to Boots or a supermarket and get doubles printed so you can both keep a copy? Fun to do and you'll have the photos as memories after :)
  • Options
    Yea, why not get a take away and just cuddle up on the sofa? Im loving the camera idea btw stupidgirl!!
    C-A x