Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Eating lunch proper early!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oh my god, I am so hungry right now that I just can't wait for lunch.
I have this frozen curry that I've been thinking about all morning. I haven't eaten breakfast because all I can think about right now, is curry. Nothing else appeals.
It's only bloody 11:00am......anyone else had this before? I get it quite alot. Fuck, I've eaten so much shit over the last few days aswell....ah fuck it.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have breakfast at half six normally, so by half 11 I'm ready for lunch. Go for it!

I'm currently eating a massive slice of home-made chocolate cake that my colleague's made. I love this job.
    Kermit wrote: »
    I have breakfast at half six normally, so by half 11 I'm ready for lunch. Go for it!

I'm currently eating a massive slice of home-made chocolate cake that my colleague's made. I love this job.

:D God I love food...
    If you're hungry, just eat. Doesnt matter what time it is!
    We all go for lunch at 1130 pretty much every day, the canteens always got huge queues then as well.

Start change to the lunch at 1300 I get at uni though.
    I just eat when ever I feel like it! Lunch could be anything from 10 till 4.... haha
    C-A x
    just cereal so far. going food shopping later but just seen that i am over drawn. so not happy
    i have breakfast at 7ish, get into work at 9 and want lunch then! usually have a little something, which makes me want the rest so pretty much have eaten my lunch by half 10. and then snack til tea. not the best idea, really.
    I have breakfast at 6am and by about 9am I could eat my lunch! Today my belly was rumbling really loudly when I was discussing something important at work- kinda embarassing! So I usually have a healthy snack like an apple and a ceral bar at about half 9 then by 12 I'm more than ready for my lunch. First thing I do when I get home at about 5 is have something light to eat before eating tea at about half 6, then usually have toast or something like that before I go to bed!

So in answer to your question, yes I get that most days! I woke up the other day craving roast chicken and it was all I could think about!
    It is 11.30 and I'm dog sitting and bored, was just thinking I should sneak in an early lunch...
    just have curry for breakfast.
    im eating lunch now.... a bowl of cereal if that counts :-p
    C-A x
    i get that a lot actually.
    Usually tho its after ive eaten breakfast. If i dont eat breakfast then im able to last until 1-2pm without actually getting hungry!
    If i DO have some form of breakfast around 7-8 before work then im generally hungry again around 11 or 12 which is bloody annoying!!

I had a slice of toast this morning which probably wasnt a good idea because now my stomach is growling for more :(
    Breakfast anywhere between 7 and 8am.

Lunch around 1145, 1200

Evening meal 1645
    11 am?? sure call it early lunch. :yes:
    Re:Eating lunch proper early!

Hi pill 'ed ,

Well, You are right in your respective stand that eat the lunch early as soon as possible and never skip it at any cost.well, First of all breakfast is necessary and as if you haven't taken the breakfast then you feel hunger. So,In that case you can refer the lunch as early as possible to complete your hunger. Don't you worry, Eat well and live well.

Thanks