Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

CP notification

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
I don’t see the reply I post in the forum or even the new subject’s in my CP

Also I don’t receive e-mail notification when someone post a reply to my subject or any subject I post a reply in
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    heyya...... Try and refresh the page? If that doesn't work PM one of the mods... I'm sure they will sort it out. I always flick through my posts (on your profile page it says "see all threads started by...." and that's where I read reply's and stuff.... So I don't use the email notifications. Sorry I couldn't be more useful!
    C-A x
    Rayyan wrote: »
    I don’t see the reply I post in the forum or even the new subject’s in my CP

Also I don’t receive e-mail notification when someone post a reply to my subject or any subject I post a reply in

If you want an email notification for replies in your threads I think you have to set it up within your CP.

Though I have recently not being getting email notifications when i receive a private message, so might be a problem somewhere.
    I don't see the point tbh, I log in every day anyway!
    C-A x
    Your account is set up to never subscribe to threads or recieve email notifications - you'll need to change that if you want to recieve messages.
    Some people do like to be notified of posts in a thread, especially if they created it, or its one of good interest to them, and that its a slow moving thread.

Not everyone does log in every day. Some do yet there are weeks between posts.
    yea I see your point there.... but I just go on my user account and whatever. Dunno tho, I guess it is useful to be notified about posts with out having to check through them all.
    Hmmm.
    C-A x
    Thank you all
    I'll try to fix it