Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
I've noticed that when you're browing the boards and aren't logged in, the time is 1 hour behind the correct time, but when you log in it displays the correct time :eek2:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Your settings will probly have dayight savings enabled. Board time will be standard GMT.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Your settings will probly have dayight savings enabled. Board time will be standard GMT.

Ah righty that makes sense then.
  • Options
    The time on mines all wrong anyway! Well... it just doesn't change, dunno if it's like that for every one? Like at the moment it say 6:41pm when it is 6:48pm lol x It just annoys meeeee
    C-A x
  • Options
    I think it is every so slightly behind, when you go back to a page it might just be showing a cached version, if you refresh a page (Ctrl+F5) then it should then load fresh and show the vaguely correct time.
  • Options
    I'm considering tipex-ing out that bit of my screen with the time on haha :-p no, I'm just gonna keep refreshing it.
    C-A xx
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The time is always 5 mins behind, that's true.