Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A part of me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone. I'm a fat and unhealthy woman. This situation motivated me to be conscious about health since I already have some minor diseases that gave me a warning that I have to take care of myself now. This brought me to join in this group. Hope to know more of you soon. :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi, welcome to TheSite :)
    :yes:
    Hello Jim V and MrG. I'm glad to meet you here guys. What's up? Hope you're both fine. :cool: Hope to know more of you soon. :)
    :wave:
    :wave: looking foward to talking to you more.
    Hello notanotherusername! and missemilylouise. :) thank you for acknowledging. Hope to know more of you soon. Lets' keep in touch here.

notanotherusername, friends with benefits has a sexual connotation because it has sexual agreement between a man and a woman who are friends with each other. THey are just friends and doesn't have a relationship but do sex for the sake of it.
    Haha, yeah it's a quote from the big bang theory. Have you ever seen it?
    I haven't seen that notanotherusername! I think insurance doesn't go with sex. It's like a relationship with no strings attached aside that they are friends.
    Hello jones34. Thank you for such welcome. yeah..sure. I know I will enjoy my stay here. Hope we experience the same.