Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Best family of musicians?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Well the Jackson Five is a given...and then there's the Osmonds, the Marleys, the Wainwrights, even the Osbournes! Seems like they inherited the musical talent...(lemme tell you right now, my family definitely isn't one of them. I'm musically challenged if anything :impissed:)

Kristinia Debarge's single was playing on the radio this morning and they announced after that she's CHICO DEBARGE'S NIECE! What the...?!?! Considering she's more pop music and he's soulful R&B...they really sound nothing alike. But I'm a huge Chico fan, I even caught him on Good Day NY promoting his new album. He's got such an addicting silky smooth sound...

So whats your fave family of musicians?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    The Buckleys.
  • Options
    The Carthys, especially Eliza. There's just something about potty-mouthed big-breasted Yorkshire folk musicians that I <3.
  • Options
    The Wainwrights, by a mile :-) .... although my familys pretty musical *coughs* grade 7 flute *coughs* ha ha xxx No, on a serious note, I do love Rufus Wainwright.. and Martha.... alot.
    Crying-angel x
  • Options
    The Van Halens and the Youngs. ;)
  • Options
    The Osbornes do not count. Beyond that, no opinion.
  • Options
    Well first the title says best family of musicians, and I got a bit worked up when you said Jackson 5! Then it turns out you mean your favourite !!!

Jackson 5 were good, but would they have had the sucess if they didnt have Michael Jackson, or if he didnt make it big?
  • Options
    The Jonas Brothers