Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

laughing gas kits,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone know where you can buy these online?

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    in short, ebay
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Anybody over 18 is permitted to buy whipped cream canisters and the bottle to crack them with.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    Anybody over 18 is permitted to buy whipped cream canisters and the bottle to crack them with.
    My bad, it's illegal to sell for human consumption.
  • Options
    Yes, the government doesnt want you getting dizzy and falling over :P
  • Options
    have had laughin gas @ the hospital (dislocated shoulder)

ITS THE BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    re
    OnBoard101 wrote: »
    have had laughin gas @ the hospital (dislocated shoulder)

ITS THE BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!

Me too.
  • Options
    Laughing gas is by no means a risk-free drug, and when used ... much we consume and that results in adverse medical conditions that cost the NHS millions. It is much better to avoid it.
  • Options
    subhaikav wrote: »
    Laughing gas is by no means a risk-free drug, and when used ... much we consume and that results in adverse medical conditions that cost the NHS millions. It is much better to avoid it.

Prolonged heavy use of it can cause certain medical problems but a few baloons every now and again at a party is hardly risky.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Aspire wrote: »
    I've bought some recently for a fairly cheap price. Will PM you with a link mate..

Careful.

It doesn't look good for this site if it appears that users are giving each other direct information in where to purchase even semi legal drugs.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Careful.

It doesn't look good for this site if it appears that users are giving each other direct information in where to purchase even semi legal drugs.

Gotta agree.

Subtlety, people!
  • Options
    i wasnt a fan of nitrous when i had it at the dentist.....was a few years ago now and the situation probably wasnt the best.....
  • Options
    subhaikav wrote: »

What conditions exactly? Vitamin B12 deficiency can be easily rectified. Are you talking about some form of mental issue? I do not know of any evidence for your claim but would be really interested to read it if it exists.
  • Options
    +Chimpy++Chimpy+ Deactivated Posts: 37 Boards Initiate
    Careful.

Hi there,
    Yep, just to reiterate, please don't post or PM information about where to buy drugs.

Thanks,
    C.