Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello ....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...I aint new ...in fact I'm quite old.
I still feel fit healthy and young ...to a degree .....
How miserable ...are you going to feel when your my age ...or ...how happy and content?
Compared with how you feel now.
Your life going to be as good and healthy ...as funny and prosperous as mines been?
Hows the future looking?
When I was young ...the target audience here....we were told it was going to be very shiny .....it's looking pretty dark right now.
I would be interested to here what the future looks like from a young persons point of view right now.
Come on ...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the future's bright. the future's orange...what's up rolly, you been reading more NWO illuminati global warming tsunami crushing end of days?

i think our collective consciousness is undergoing a huge transformation, and like any form of evolution you have massive spurts of chaos through which order emerges.....if you can't see beyond the physical limitations of this body/world then the future might appear grim, but if you have some grasp of higher purpose or spirit then i believe this is a wonderful opportunity, best time to be alive in fact...problem is you have to seek the truth you're not going to find it on the 6 o'clock news.

hope you're doing well old man, how's the self sustainability thing going?
    Hey :wave:
    hey :)
    Hiiiii:yippe:
    Ay up
    C-A x
    Hey :)

You made a spelling mistake btw, I thought I would annoyingly point that out :p