Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

stripper/lap dancing clubs

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    g_angel wrote: »
    Aye, my lass is a dancer, and many of her mates are stunning. The chap that went into the place that made him throw up was either very unlucky, or talking bollocks.

I suggest you re-read.

I said nearly throwing up time

And I don't talk bollocks - if you don't believe me, next time you're in Rotherham, pay a visit to the Blue Minx
    FCUK it wrote: »
    I suggest you re-read.

I said nearly throwing up time

And I don't talk bollocks - if you don't believe me, next time you're in Rotherham, pay a visit to the Blue Minx

Lol - nah, I'll stick to London, thanks ;)

But the same point sticks - if you're not talking bollocks, you were very unlucky. I don't often go into the strip clubs (even though my girl works there), but very few of the girls are unattractive. Obviously, there is the odd one, but the majority would drop your jaw!
    my wife and i visited our first strip club last night. we got free tickets so decided to give it a whirl as an experience.
    all the girls were very friendly towards my wife, talking to her etc. i felt very nervous and a little pervy at first but she had a great time and wants to go to Amsterdam to experience more. it's quite tightly controlled in England i think.
    I think its a bit out of order, doesn't look like he cares about your self esteem and stuff, you should give him one and he will see that he shouldn't of have one from the other lady
    My Wife and i went to a Lap Dancing Club for the first time last weekend. niether one of us has ever been anywhere like this before. the girls were very polite and friendly to both of us. the doormen treat her like a lady and the bar prices were reasonable. have you thought of going to the club with your boyfriend? at least if you don't like it, you have real knowledge and a stronger arguement instead of sitting at home imagining what goes on there and basing your arguement on third hand knowledge. Good luck in whatever you decide, i hope it works out for you.
    Its a strip club/lap dance club

not a strip and then have a quick feel when your not looking..

I'm sure they regulate against people touching them in inapropriate areas
    Going to a strip club with the guys is one thing. Having a private dance is a no no. I wouldn''t feel comfortable with the idea of my boyfriend paying for a private dance.

And if he's telling you, we would prefer you didn't wear certain things in public. He should be fair and respect what you have asked from him, in not paying for private dances.

On another note, I have always wanted to go to one out of curiousity with the boyfriend :)