Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Summer Quiz! Prizes! Tues 4th 7-8pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there :wave:

After the success of the Christmas Quiz it's time to get your thinking caps on again for TheSite.org Summer Quiz! It will be taking place on Tuesday 4th August from 7-8pm and we've got some prizes up for grabs. The winner and runner up will get first pick and for the next few in line it will be first come first served for what you'd like. Everyone who joins in will also receive a Site.org T-shirt :thumb:

We have two Memorex Minimove portable iPod docks, one in pink and one in black:
3764727263_469935d1ff_m.jpg3765521936_1042d4794d_m.jpg
A simple and convenient way to bring music outside with you this summer. The Memorex MiniMove is a portable, handbag-shaped iPod dock that will bring the music to your party, picnic or trip to the beach. The integrated handle lets you carry your tunes in a smart, simple and fun way. All you have to do is plug in your iPod/iPhone or any other MP3 Player and you can start enjoying the music. If you don’t manage to win one, the Memorex MiniMove is available from Amazon.co.uk.

As well as these we have five Kingston Technology 8GB USB sticks to give away:
3765521968_6f0e838c1f_m.jpg
The Kingston DataTraveler 410 is great for storing your latest projects or favourite MP3s and photos. With its massive 8GB capacity and password protection software, it's easy to store, move and protect your latest assignments and media files.

We also have a few copies of "The Armageddon Trade" – a brand new financial thriller by Clem Chambers. It's a 'timely tale of market trading and economic collapse' for those of you that are interested in that kind of thing.
A pulse-pounding, countdown thriller by the CEO of Europe’s No.1 financial markets website that makes the credit crunch sound like a breakfast cereal...
3764727187_7563754c9e_m.jpg

Finally, we have a few compilation CDs from DJ Nonames, the Extras Special DVD (that didn't go last time) and the usual Site.org T-Shirts for everyone that joins in!

We hope to see you there!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey there, this is happening tomorrow night :yippe:

There will be three rounds - entertainment, news & all things summertime related, despite the fact we seem to have had summer back in June...

Hope to see you there :cool:
    Tonight everyone.
    We're open, will be kicking off shortly, come on in :D
    Last call at the doors - all aboard for the quiz :)
    I so want to buy that book, just to see how a financial thriller involves a Chinook helicopter!
    MrG wrote: »
    I so want to buy that book, just to see how a financial thriller involves a Chinook helicopter!

If you really want a copy then PM me, I don't think any of the quiz winners wanted one!
    If there are any other spares throw one my way, it looks interesting :p. I don't want to beg though.

On another note, who won??
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    If there are any other spares throw one my way, it looks interesting :p. I don't want to beg though.

On another note, who won??

Hey ShyBoy, yep we do have a few more books if you'd like one just PM me too. Piccolo won last night :yippe:
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Hey ShyBoy, yep we do have a few more books if you'd like one just PM me too. Piccolo won last night :yippe:

well done to Piccolo! a worthy winner :)