Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekend!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yay, it's that time again...so what are you all up to?

I'm hoping to go to the Big Weekend in Cardiff tonight, fancy seeing Attack! Attack! and Kids In Glass Houses although so far have no-one to go with :( Tomorrow I'm going to be rushing about all day, got a beer festival to go to, Big Weekend again for a bit, meeting friends for lunch then celebrating my boyfriend's auntie's birthday in the evening. Sunday I'll hopefully be at the Big Weekend and beer festival most of the day, Lightning Seeds and Zutons are playing in the evening which should be good. Just hope the weather holds, it's nice and sunny at the moment...

Comments

• Options
    i'm moving monday, and i have a friend coming to stay over from sunday afternoon to help out. Otherwise i'm going to be cleaning and packing...and trying not to get too stressed out...
  • Options
    unfortunately, i am working.

however, on a good note, this is the last weekend i will ever be working in my current job - hurrah!!!!!! i have 9 shifts left before i leave. i leave a week on wednesday. i can't fucking wait. oh yes. i have actually had enough of the place!

going to be getting an early night on sunday evening as i have my uniform fitting for my new job REALLY early monday morning. oooo!!! :D
  • Options
    Am out tonight :) First time in ages!

Should have been on another night tonight but managed to swap it for sunday day instead :yippe:

Im off tomorrow and plan on being a lazy bum and sit in watching Summer Heights High, The Tudors and Flight of the Concords :thumb:
  • Options
    Tomorrow I am seeing my mate who I havent seen in a while and she has a new puppy! :)
    get a takeaway and have a cosey night in with my bf and watch some DVD's.
    Sunday - Chester Races :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Microwave shopping. How rock n roll.
  • Options
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    Yay, it's that time again...so what are you all up to?

I'm hoping to go to the Big Weekend in Cardiff tonight, fancy seeing Attack! Attack! and Kids In Glass Houses although so far have no-one to go with :(

I didn't go cos I had no-one to go with! (Also cos I was hungover lol). We should have gone togther!
  • Options
    I'm going to get a library card today. I went last weekend but they wanted more proof of who you are than the DMV wanted! Today I shall be prepared. And wear lipstick as they take your photo as well.
  • Options
    I'm going to get a library card today. I went last weekend but they wanted more proof of who you are than the DMV wanted! Today I shall be prepared. And wear lipstick as they take your photo as well.

Its weird, i found this to be the case when i applied for a library card in London where i used to live, but when i applied in Hampshire, they just took name and address and gave me a card :/

(and last week i discovered you can take out 30 ITEMS!!! w00t!)