Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm worried ill hurt her?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,
I just wondered if any girls would want to help me,
Ive been going out with my girfriend for a year now, and i love her to pieces!
Shes 15, and im 18. The other day we were talking about when the right time to have sex would be for us, and she said to me she thought the time was right, im not a virgin, and she is, ive just heard it really hurts girls, and with her being young and all that, i just dont want to hurt her emotianly and physicaly by having sex with her, does it hurt? and if it does is there anything you can do to help it?
Thanks in advance
x

She'll be 16 on july the 30th...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well first of all you need to remember that she is only 15 so it is actually illegal for you to have sex with her right now.
    Id wait until she was 16, otherwise at your age theres a technicality that you could be placed on a sex offenders register if anyone makes a complaint about you having a sexual relationship with her.
    Wait until she's 16, which isn't long now anyway.

Then, yes it can hurt for some girls, but she will probably know this. Just take it slowly and use lube to help if necessary. As long as she feels ok telling you if it hurts then you should be fine. She might also bleed a bit, it's not unheard of and fine.
    Ahh thankyou :) And yeah i was planning too anyway :), i hope it doesnt hurt her too much, ill feel really gulity!
    Just be gentle and remember that things should get better for her as the sex life goes on.
    You shouldnt feel guilty, its going to hurt her, whoever does it. Just make sure she's ready, dont rush her, go slowly.

As for the emotional side, you've been together a year already and if she feels she's ready then she is.
    Aww thankyou Lexi99, i guess im just a bit of a wimp!
    x
    Aww thankyou Lexi99, i guess im just a bit of a wimp!
    x

You're not a wimp, it just shows you care! I remember the first time me and my hubby had sex, he hadn't slept with anyone else (I had) and he was convinced it was going to really hurt me, I was like get on with it and he was really gentle and kept saying I don't wanna hurt you!

As others have said it prob will hurt and she might bleed abit but that shouldn't put you off, it's gonna happen eventually! Just make sure she's ready and take it easy.
    Awww thanks fruit loop, thats sweet of your husband :)

xox
    It will hurt only a little bit, not too much if you be gentle. And it wouldnt hurt her emotionally i shouldnt think because you have been together for a while, you clearly love each other. Good luck :)
    You're not a wimp, its good that you care about her. You may think you'll be annoying her by constantly asking 'are you ok?' but she'll appreciate it.
    Sorry to go off topic but to you girls who like both front and back door shenanigans, which hurt most the first time?
    front - but not much, i've never had any pain with back door stuff...

have been told about an amazing muscle relaxing lube which is natural and doesn't anaethitize
    Ahh thankyou missemilylouise :) And Haha im sure i will be doing alot of " are you okay" lexi99 :D
    x
    I find it very sweet that you care about her, a lot of lads would just ram her and wouldnt care! lol.
    Just talk it through with her, how does she want it to go, positition etc..
    Sex first time can be quite painful but just be gental with her, if she finds it really painful then stop and try again later...
    Use lots of lube this helps.
    MAKE SURE SHE IS 16!!! LOL. You dont want a visit off the cops.
    Me and my bf were both virgins when we got together. Sex just didnt happen for us at first, it took us weeks to get the hang of it.
    It helps if the hymen has broken beforehand I found. I couldnt have sex until that broke from my bf fingering me. After that broke it eased in a bit.
    Me and my bf discussed alot about it before we tried it. Communication is vital!
    I think our problem was we tried to go too fast.
    Try out different posistions with her and see which feels best... thats what I did. For me it was myself going on top (the cowgirl) that way she can control the speed and how much she puts in...
    when my bf went on top it just didnt happen, couldnt get the angle right etc... but every girl is different!
    Just be safe, relax and commuicate to one another!
    Good luck x
    i hope it doesnt hurt her too much, ill feel really gulity!

I wouldn't feel guilty, I'd just feel really bad if I hurt someone in that region...
    Awww thankyou Problem-solved, We had sex a couple of hours ago acutaly, omg i hope she was not lieing when she said she was fine! It seemed to go okay, it did hurt her though, im just glad it went how it did to be honest. it was very romantic, and she was 16 today :) We diddnt rush it though, it just kinda happened today.
    Thankyou for everyones help :)

xx
    Aww I'm glad it went well for you both x