Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Name that album

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
This is a total long shot but I hope someone can help!

An advert came on TV the other day for a new CD album, my hubby was saying how good it looked and that he wanted to buy it. It's his bday soon and my mum has asked what she should get him, so I said there is a CD that he wants but I can't for the life of me remember what it is!

All I remember about it is that it has songs from the 90's, I remember afew songs playing on the advert which were around when I was at infant school so early 90's, and he made some kind of joke about how he must be getting old if they have released an album with all the old songs on that he listened to when he was young.

Anybody know what the album is? I really wanna be able to tell my mum so she can buy it for his bday!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's a compilation by "Ministry of sound"... possibly "Anthems"?
  • Options
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's a compilation by "Ministry of sound"... possibly "Anthems"?

I've just looked on the ministry of sound website and there's an album called 'Big tunes back to the 90s', I think that could be it :chin: But I've looked at the Anthems album and there are afew tracks on there that I seem to think were on the advert :chin: Think the Anthems album was released last year so I wouldn't think they would be advertising it now but I'm not sure :chin:

Thanks for your help :)