Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

feeling low...blaming my boyfriend?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been with my boyfriend 18 months saturday just gone.

Recently i've been feeling pretty low and both my boyfriend and my best friend have had to be in work, a lot recently so i'm not seeing much of either of them. I dont mind too much because i know they have to work and a jobs a job right? Its just for the past few weeks... well months he seems to have just stopped making an effort. He never calls, he never texts, he doesnt even talk on the computer unless I TALK first. When i'm at his all he seems to really want is the physical stuff...and right now i'm not really feeling it.

I've taken to snapping at him a lot... mostly because i'm really bitter about the fact he says he 'misses' me but wont make any effort to contact me. He says 'i love you' and 'dont leave me' all the time... yet he wont spare 5 mins for a call even when i ask...

I feel like such a bad person for shouting. I hate being cooped up in the house on my own not being able to see anyone...and i know i shouldnt take it out on him... we never rally fight because i know that everytime i try to talk he just gets upset... which really doesnt help. i dont know what to do... i tried to talk to my best friend bout it but because they're good mates too its hard for her.

im so confused... should i try and talk to him about things or am i over reacting? i dont know what to do about him at all

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    get a job.

It's always the same. One party is busy the other party is bored and blames the first party for lack of time and understanding.

Do something with your free time yourself and the problem will be gone.