Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Am I really, really unlucky or am I just not affected?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, I'd never taken pills before 2 weeks ago.
First time, I was a bit worried I was going to go mental on it because I'd never had it before, so just took one. It was bright blue, from a friend.
I didn't really feel anything. I was probably a bit happier, liked feeling stuff a bit, and didn't get tired after dancing all night, but nothing I really noticed like I was expecting.
Then on Thursday, decided to take two we got in a club. They were either white or pink, and had a Ferarri logo.
Felt hardly anything. Again, maybe a bit happier and got a bit transfixed by some lights, but really? Was that it?

I'm not small, so is it just that they're not affecting me at that amount? Or have I been really unlucky and managed to get two kinds of duds on two separate occasions?

Comments

• Options
    I would say you got hold of some rubbish pills.
  • Options
    Pills in the UK have, on the whole, been very shit from late 2007 from my experience + many others.

Better off waiting for proper MDMA or saving your money unfortunately.
  • Options
    majority of pills at the minute are piperazines and are shite.

havent seen a decent e for a good bit over a year now
  • Options
    drachir wrote: »
    It was bright blue, from a friend.

did you get a boner?
  • Options
    I've noticed the quality of pills going down drastically. Last time I took pills was August last year, and if anything they actually brought me down from the MDMA I was already on. They had been shit for a while before that too, I haven't bothered with them since.
  • Options
    As said, you'll be klucky to find a good pill, if you do, give me a buzz on 0000000000 ... oops i forgot my number :yeees:
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I've noticed the quality of pills going down drastically. Last time I took pills was August last year, and if anything they actually brought me down from the MDMA I was already on. They had been shit for a while before that too, I haven't bothered with them since.

There was supposed to be a big bust of PZK (I'm fairly sure thats the precursor, though it may be I'm getting the letters slightly wrong) in Eastern Europe about a year ago and it closed down a connection from China.
  • Options
    If you can't test your pills at least check on pillreports for an indication of their likely quality. You can tell from the website that pills have dramatically reduced in quality.. there are so many with pink borders meaning bunk/adulterated nowadays.
  • Options
    Just to add more experience to this!
    I discovered all about pips and pill reports and stuff. Seemed to be a combination of the two; the first (blue) pill I had was according to PillReports actually MDMA, but I only took one.
    The others were pips.
    I do seem to have quite a high tolerance though... I do with drinking too (it's rubbish). A mate had some pure MDMA a few weeks ago, and I had to take a more than him. Even then I was still not at the level he was.

I never really thought about it like that... from rubbish school drugs education I'd always just thought that ecstasy was ecstasy, and it affects everyone the same!
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    did you get a boner?

:lol:
  • Options
    Quality of stuff aside, your own mental state will have something to do with the result, too. If you think you're going to have a good time, then you probably will. If you dwell too much on past experiences being rubbish, it'll help to keep your energy flat for the next time, too. Make sure you let go.