Home Introduce Yourself
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

Angelbabe

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Everyone

I doubt many of you will remember, but I used to post on here as Angelbabe. As far as I remember I was banned for bitching, all because I had become too obsessed with this site and I felt the only way to stop myself posting on here anymore was to get banned! :rolleyes: I hope the moderators don't ban me now- I will behave myself this time I assure you.

Sorry to anyone I upset, I didn't mean any of what I said. Newer posters- please don't be put off I'm nice really!

I decided to register after visiting the message boards and seeing RubberSkins name at the bottom. I thought hey I'm sure this guy killed himself years ago and after some thread searching I saw his comeback thread admitting that he was, infact, still alive. I could not believe it! Really glad he is OK though.

Anyhow hello I'm new (kinda) :wave:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya Angel. I remember you from the first time round when I first joined in 2002, so WELCOME BACK!! I'm sure that a lot of people will welcome you back and I certainly only remember good things about you from your old posts :-)
    hello :) please be nice :p
    Surely could have just asked your mods to delete the account.

But welcome back:)