Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ecstasy and MDMA

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A couple of years ago I noticed that suddenly all pills had become really trippy and not like usual ecstasy at all. I hate acid, it does not agree with me and makes me feel paranoid, like I am loosing it and I don't have a good time on it. :crying:

So I started to take MDMA instead which was great for a while but now the same thing has happened to MDMA aswell! :impissed: Its always this weird sugary powder that is trippy and not the same solid crystals that u used to get before. You can tell that both the pills and the powder are not ecstasy as they do not taste that bad where as real ecstasy and MDMA tastes dreadful !

I am very shy self conscious person and ecstasy really helps me to be myself and relax in certain social situations. I am really upset and worried that I may never be able to feel the effects of an E buzz or MDMA buzz again !

Has anyone else noticed this or does anyone know why this could be ?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    It's BZP, and it's the reason I've pretty much given up on pills. Still partial to a little MDMA here and there though - I havn't noticed it with that. That's probably because MDMA is quite easy to recognise.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I was going to post somthing similar. It seems 90% of pills are garbage, and I cant find any MDMA. The last 'MDMA' I had was was this kind of wet sugar which was kind of OK, but made me sick. :no:

I understand there have been some large busts recently, and that sassafras oil is harder to get.

It seems these large busts have infact made pills and mdma more dangerous, very annoying.

Will good MDMA (ever?!) be avalible soon?
  • Options
    sennheiser wrote: »
    I was going to post somthing similar. It seems 90% of pills are garbage, and I cant find any MDMA. The last 'MDMA' I had was was this kind of wet sugar which was kind of OK, but made me sick. :no:

I understand there have been some large busts recently, and that sassafras oil is harder to get.

It seems these large busts have infact made pills and mdma more dangerous, very annoying.

Will good MDMA (ever?!) be avalible soon?

Yeah its makes me feel very sick aswell, I puked my guts up one night after taking it and it ruined my night as I didn't feel better afterwards as you normally would. I also couldn't sleep as I was so wired from it.

Its horrible stuff and as you say seems more dangerous than the real thing, both mentally and physically. By making these key ingredients harder to get hold of or banning them in places, it is effectively causing people to be more at risk with dodgy drugs that could have anything in.