Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hello

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi a mate showed me this site so thought i would join not sure what to say really apart from hello

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :wave:
    hi
    'ello :)
    'ello :)

hi
    a littl ebit more info for people
    i suffer from ptsd
    i used to self harm but not done it for over a year now and this past week have been so tempted but hav ebeen able to walk away from it and do nothing but so tempted to self harm again

things that have go tme through so far is my passion for cars and writing

umm really dont no what to say not used ot this or talkin
    Well done for sharing. It's always good to learn a little about others. :) And a second well done for being able to resist :thumb:

There's been a few car-related topics lately, I dare say you'll find them quite easily. :)
    Well done for sharing. It's always good to learn a little about others. :) And a second well done for being able to resist :thumb:

There's been a few car-related topics lately, I dare say you'll find them quite easily. :)

thankyou

ooo i will have to hav e a look later once i finish work mainly love my classic cars and mainly volkswagons
    Hi :wave:
    Welcome to the boards :)
    well hello too. How about you tell people about yourself, difficult to talk to when you dont know if you got something in common.
    well here goes

i amm a volkswagon nutter the old ones beetle campers etc been into the vw scene for 6 yrs now , i have built a beetle drag racing car the other year with a friend. i was in a formula 4 race team which unfortunatly i had ot give up last year . as you can tell i have a very strong passion for cars and racing done a bit of racing myself testin race cars drag cars .

i love to write normally when im really depressed
    i suffer from ptsd which was trigged by a car crash wher ei broke my spine and also seeing a car crash where my best mate died , i learnt to walk again last year within a month with the support of friends and family was my proudest moment goin to a vw show without my friends knowin and me actually walkin up to them without help

i love animals any kind really , i love photgraphy , basketball but cannot play just yet ,
    i spend quite alot of my time in germany

not sure what else to put about myself but feel free to ask questions
    Welcome :) I like to write and I like photography too. :)
    Some of the lads were at Pod for the weekend. I've never been, but I'll try and get there next year. :) Though I'll take the bike so as not to get challenged by them... ;)
    Welcome :) I like to write and I like photography too. :)

cool what do u write ?
    i write lyrics , peoms and have done one book also startin another soon
    Some of the lads were at Pod for the weekend. I've never been, but I'll try and get there next year. :) Though I'll take the bike so as not to get challenged by them... ;)

im at pod this weekend fo rbugjam i cannot wait get to see just about all my friends in one place and hav e amassive party and watch racing awesome
    volkswagons and the community have certainly pulled me through the bad times
    Just imagine what a proper car could do... ;)
    Just imagine what a proper car could do... ;)

lol vw's are proper cars lol :razz:
    willow03 wrote: »
    i suffer from ptsd which was trigged by a car crash wher ei broke my spine and also seeing a car crash where my best mate died , i learnt to walk again last year within a month with the support of friends and family was my proudest moment goin to a vw show without my friends knowin and me actually walkin up to them without help

This made me smile, not the bad stuff but at the end where you walked upto your friends :)

It's really good that you have a passion for cars, having a hobby can help you take your mind off all the cruddy stuff and hopefully help you to continue restraining from self-harming again.

Oh and hi by the way :wave:
    ahh yeah my passion for cars has certainly got me through some crazy times :)