Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How long does weed take to dissipate

Now this is genuinely on behalf of someone I know, never having taken any of the stuff myself.

How long does weed take to work its way through the system, say 5 joints spread out over a week.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I heard about 3 to 4 days, and that it doubles each time you smoke within the same period, up to around 30 days. Though traces will probably be in your hair for as long as it takes for it to grow out and you to get it cut.
    depends on the test, i heard a hair sample last for a long time and exercise and eating well speeds up the dissipation
    It can stay in your system for upto a few months. Depends on the strength of green you been smoking amongst other things. As British Airways made me aware :D
    I've heard its something like 6 months
    skakitty wrote: »
    I've heard its something like 6 months

Hair tests can show cannabis for up to 90 days, but they are rarely done because they are more expensive. Piss tests are more common even though they arent that accurate unless then sent off to a lab of confirmation.
    it depends....because vigerous exersise can release it from fatty tissue, some say years later...it also depends on the amounts and the length of time it is used for...
    Urine test can show up cannabis use for between 4 and 8 months because the canabanoid molecules bond to fat cells and are only slowly released as the fat is metabolized. So dieting would presumably help.