Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Griffin wants migrant boats sunk at sea

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8141069.stm

Chuck em a life raft and let god sort em out.

Or we'll be swamped. Gotta get tough with these people.

:no:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think reaching the shore line of a foreign country should be enough to guarantee you entry, but I think this is just another example of Nick Griffin being an old woman about serious issues. Illegal immigrants should be deported as soon as possible because they are not part of the countries ecosystem and it skews resources away tax payers and devalues labour in this country to allow them to stay indefinitely. But there has to be a balance; if there is a substantial risk of death or imprisonment we should try to integrate them into our ecosystem provided they are willing to learn English, engage in a law abiding lifestyle and keep their money in this country.
    Does he have any idea why so many illegal immigrants are turning up in Italy? I doubt it, the Mafia have realised that immigrants are even more profitable than heroin - $5k a head at least, that's big money and unlike junk all you need to do is dump them on a beach, no cuting it up, no putting it in raps, no standing on corners making sales. Its easy money and they are making millions a week.
    Ah, the Australian school of immigration. :rolleyes:
    [QUOTE=Martin_Bashir;2252038Or we'll be swamped.
    :no:[/QUOTE]

Surely if you sink them it'll be them who's swamped ;)
    Racist cunt is racist.
    I believe a more acceptable policy would be to put Nick Griffin on a boat, take it well out into the Atlantic Ocean and then sink the fucking thing. We'll see what the cunt thinks about it then.
    He's a twat who is so full of shit it's unbelievable. I watched it last night whilst eating dinner and nearly choked.
    I think this is just another example of Nick Griffin being an old woman about serious issues

I think calling NG an 'old woman' is being a tad unfair on old women, and rather generous towards him; he's a nasty-ass racist with some seriously odious views.
    Illegal immigrants should be deported as soon as possible because they are not part of the countries ecosystem and it skews resources away tax payers and devalues labour in this country to allow them to stay indefinitely. But there has to be a balance; if there is a substantial risk of death or imprisonment we should try to integrate them into our ecosystem provided they are willing to learn English, engage in a law abiding lifestyle and keep their money in this country.

I'm not sure I'd include any of your provisos in an agreement to not send someone to their likely death.
    Whowhere wrote: »
    He's a twat who is so full of shit it's unbelievable. I watched it last night whilst eating dinner and nearly choked.

Me too! That sort of comment should only be broadcast after the watershed.
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    I believe a more acceptable policy would be to put Nick Griffin on a boat, take it well out into the Atlantic Ocean and then sink the fucking thing. We'll see what the cunt thinks about it then.
    I'm with SG on this.
    Illegal immigrants should be deported as soon as possible because they are not part of the countries ecosystem and it skews resources away tax payers and devalues labour in this country to allow them to stay indefinitely.

What the fuck is a country's "ecosystem"? And how does nationality impact on this?

Example one: Kermit. Kermit is 26, Australian by birth and has lived in the UK for 22 years. Should he be deported? Should Australia pay for him?
    Illegal immigrants should be deported as soon as possible because they are not part of the countries ecosystem

:lol: I missed that :lol:
    Kermit wrote: »
    What the fuck is a country's "ecosystem"? And how does nationality impact on this?

Example one: Kermit. Kermit is 26, Australian by birth and has lived in the UK for 22 years. Should he be deported? Should Australia pay for him?

Well, now you mention it... :chin:

You're white Kermit that makes it a quite different issue. As he pointed out himself on EU election night "you just know by looking at them".

That isnt to say that a lot of people arent racist, I really think if all those coming from Eastern Europe were black we would have seen a much bigger fuss.
    i really cant see the problem with controling who we let into the uk, its not racist, its doing the right thing for the people that born here,
    Territt wrote: »
    i really cant see the problem with controling who we let into the uk, its not racist, its doing the right thing for the people that born here,

You don't see the problem with sinking ships full of people? Provided they're not British, of course.
    You don't see the problem with sinking ships full of people? Provided they're not British, of course.

as long as they are warn to turn back then i cant see the problem.
    they_took_our_jobs_tshirt-d235648038281095886yhmi_325.jpg

I said ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS not all migrants. I just chose the word ecosystem to fit the point I was trying to make, its like, I don't know.. a metaphor. I was saying that people in the country without permission and without the same legal status as permanent residents are not engaged in the economy, taxes and national insurance in same way that most of us living here on as permanent residents are. Thus they can work for less, which devalues labour in this country, and often use services that are funded by people who permanent residents through taxes and national insurance without contributing themselves. In my opinion this isn't fair on permanent residents paying taxes and national insurance and skews resources away from these people. I was making the point that you can't have a system where some people are forced to pay taxes and them some aren't because they're evading the system, and ignore the people evading the system while continuing to force the people currently in the system to pay taxes.

Of course Nick Griffin is entirely wrong in his statement but it doesn't mean that illegal immigration is not a problem.

And if they ignore the warning? Are you saying you advocate mass drowning?
    Of course Nick Griffin is entirely wrong in his statement but it doesn't mean that illegal immigration is not a problem.

yes there are problems associated with illegal immigration, the inability to vet who arrives being the biggest.
    But it's not as bad as Griffin suggests and not as bad as you think and certainly doesn't warrant his final solution.
    I think it was right to show this before the watershed, this proves completely that the BNP are nothing but disgusting racists in suits.

How these people made it to a political status where their out-of-touch views can be broadcast to the whole of the UK is far beyond me. Mass drowning.. how many steps away from a public lynching are they?
    Whowhere wrote: »
    And if they ignore the warning? Are you saying you advocate mass drowning?

Of course he does. Territt has shown plenty of times he(?) values plenty of things over human lives. Add a sense of superiority over unlucky and desperate people to the list. Not surprising he's the type of person to agree with scum like Nick Griffin tbh.

You assume that these boats are driven by the immigrants. They're not. Go and look up what the Albanian mafia do off the coast of Italy. They will ram police boats to get through. If they can't, they'll just toss the cargo of immigrants overboard.
    [They] often use services that are funded by people who permanent residents through taxes and national insurance without contributing themselves. In my opinion this isn't fair on permanent residents paying taxes and national insurance

People with severe disabilities haven't paid a penny in income tax or NI, should we drown them too? It would certainly improve the 'ecosystem', wouldn't it?

PS Immigrants do pay tax. Every time you buy something you pay tax.

PPS What is your opinion of the fact that people seeking asylum cannot, by law, work. They are reliant on state handouts- typically 30% less than for a UK resident- and are committing a criminal offence if they work for pay.
    Aspire wrote: »
    I think it was right to show this before the watershed, this proves completely that the BNP are nothing but disgusting racists in suits.

I said that tongue-in-cheek. Because of him causing me to choke on my dinner? ;)
    Haha, sorry mate.. That one went way over my head! :blush:
    That bloke makes me laugh so much

Do you want an answer? ;)
    Do you want an answer? ;)
    I think he should take the Norman Tebbit cricket test before we can give an answer to that... ;)
    Aladdin wrote: »
    I think he should take the Norman Tebbit cricket test before we can give an answer to that... ;)

Not desperately helpful as we all know that whenever England are playing the Aussies in anything, Froggy supports whichever country is winning!