Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello Everyone :-)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im Louise,Just joined :-)

I found this site when reading a magazine I bought on holiday ,I self harm and have borderline pesonality I feel so alone at times and very alienated by my family who feel that Im the bad egg :-( Ive had alot of therapy and stayed in theraputic communities but have not felt that they helped me I dont know anyone eles like me if I can put it like that so hope I can find support here and of course support others :wave:

Look forward to getting more involved :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Hey Louise :)
  • Options
    Hey Louise, welcome to the boards :wave:

We actually have an expert chat tomorrow night around some of the issues you mention, if you're interested in coming along, you don't have to say anything or ask a question if you don't want to but you might find it useful.

We also run chats twice a week for general banter and the boards are a great place to get support.

Happy posting :)
  • Options
    hey :wave:
  • Options
    hi louise, i myself self harm as well and would like you to know you are not alone... Please feel free to talk with me i would gladly be there as friend to help xxxx
  • Options
    Hi :wave:
  • Options
    read Topaz above you and get talking, though everyones s*** is different Friend so dont expect to find answers!.