Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

a little help...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend keeps saying little hints about me giving him a blow job.. but i just dont know how to begin from going kissing him and giving him a hand job... to acually giving him blow jobs...

any tips please

:)
xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Undo his pants while your kissing him? I don't really understand what your asking :eek2:
    stop putting your mouth on his mouth, start putting your mouth around his engorged member. You can decide the moment you do this yourself.
    I'm sure any moment you choose is going to be fine by him. As Billie said start off undoing his trousers while your kssing him so that when you stop you'll be ready to go straight down.
    thx... any helpful hints when i start...?
    xx
    don't bite, and don't blow.
    Kiss and suck it. Someone posted a good guide up here a while ago, but its fairly self explanatory and hard I would guess to do very wrong. As long as you feel comfortable with it thou :)
    Ha, it's the other way around for me. I've been with my girl for like 4 months now and the sex is great, but she's never gone down there lol :-(
    Hey crazyjade93 :wave:

In case you haven't seen it we have an article on giving good head which you might find useful :)
    I start a BJ by licking up then down but using the different sides of my tongue because they have different feels to them :) I have my tongue pierced too so I try to use that to my advantage :P Use lots of tongue and suck it quite hard so they can actually feel it nicely :thumb:
    I go from kissing his mouth then i start working my way down onto his neck (most people love kisses on the neck and it tends to get things started) then i just carry on working my way down his body taking my time as i go so we can both enjoy the intimacy between us, also whilst doing this undoing his trousers then go on to give the blow job. they are just a few tips i would give about getting it started.
    Also timing can always vary.
    Just let the moment flow dont feel pressured into it
    just do it when it feels right for you
    Realy simple, When he has it out, just look into his eyes, then just go down etc. Realy easy :yippe:
    girl, you have to feel the moment or the blowjob will feel forced and awkward. trying watching videos or things that make you feel good
    Well, you have to want to give him one. I did. :)
    Just undo his pants and kiss him, stroking it, then work your way down, kissing him. Lick it, tease it and just sink into it, starting with the tip first. :)
    If you don't wanna do it, don't, but it's very enjoyable for both people.
    It shouldn't feel awkward, though you're allowed to be nervous. lol I was.

(I was with my ex three months before I did anything like that).