Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Which Men's Cologne ???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Which Men's cologne do women like the smell of?

Cheers

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    See sig :D

Nothing beats the smell of soap, shampoo and a very very mild hint of anti-persperant.

Cologne makes my nose itch.
    I wear Chanel because I can afford it and it smells nice.
    See sig :D

Nothing beats the smell of soap, shampoo and a very very mild hint of anti-persperant.

Cologne makes my nose itch.
    You like B.O. right? :p

I like Guess and Paul Smith.
    No, I like the smell of a clean fresh man, not of disgusting overpowering fake scents.

But not just men, it applies for all genders.
    issey%20miyake.bmp

Also, can someone clear something up for me? Those blokes in the toilet with their collection of perfumes? They're not what they actually say on the bottle, are they? I've definitely asked for one I wear regularly and got something that smells nothing like it coming out of the bottle.
    Any more ideas?
    I've yet to find a woman who doesn't like Chanel Allure Sport. It might not be every woman's favourite but everyone I know who's smelled it on me has commented on how much they like it.

The new Diesel scent seems popular too, Only The Brave.
    Also, can someone clear something up for me? Those blokes in the toilet with their collection of perfumes? They're not what they actually say on the bottle, are they? I've definitely asked for one I wear regularly and got something that smells nothing like it coming out of the bottle.

i dont actually know the answer to this question but do they honestly have people in mens toilets with bottles of aftershave?! thats so weird! i know they have the women in girls toilets selling lollies and perfume squirts etc but i cant imagine many men paying 50p for a squirt of fragrance after they've been for a piss. haha. although obviously you have :p
    PS mr ferrari i dont know many girls who think like simba, so dont take it too seriously :p i do like the issey miyake one :]
    Ladies - if you do approach any of those women in the toilets selling the perfumes, just make sure Cheryl Cole isn't about.....
    Dior Homme Sport
    L'Eau D'Issey
    212 on ice

Clinique Happy
    :thumb:
    PS mr ferrari i dont know many girls who think like simba, so dont take it too seriously :p i do like the issey miyake one :]

I know a lot of women who think like me. Throughout my life the majority of my lady friends do not like the smell of cologne. Though maybe it could be the whole british/doesn't shower/gotta cover up the scent somehow steryotype kicking in :p

Especially if you can smell it. A mans scent could be ok but only if you can smell it when you are right next to them. If you can smell it as they walk by then that is just disgusting. No need to marinate yourself in it. Same goes for women :yuck:
    i dont actually know the answer to this question but do they honestly have people in mens toilets with bottles of aftershave?! thats so weird! i know they have the women in girls toilets selling lollies and perfume squirts etc but i cant imagine many men paying 50p for a squirt of fragrance after they've been for a piss. haha. although obviously you have :p
    Covers the smell of vomit quite well. ;)
    i only like a hint of a smell! nothing over powering or i have sneezing fits!
    but i love calvin klein, eternity :D

But i agree with simba, as silly as it sounds theres nothing more nice than my boyfriends natural smell, he only wears cologne now and then which is really nice, but i love the natural smell.
    Covers the smell of vomit quite well. ;)

:D makes sense.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I know a lot of women who think like me. Throughout my life the majority of my lady friends do not like the smell of cologne. Though maybe it could be the whole british/doesn't shower/gotta cover up the scent somehow steryotype kicking in :p

Well that's just obviously a load of rubbish.

I like subtle perfumes. They're nice.
    I think if anything you'll find those that bother to use scents are those that generally look after themselves the best. Worth remembering after shave is more than just a scent too - it's preferable to splash something that smells nice and not just raw ethanol. Although it's not as nice to drink.
    Weekender Offender 
    Sex Panther?

its not cheap, but 60% of the time, it works everytime

does contain real bits of panther, so if that puts you off....

http://www.sex-panther.com/
    I love a man to smell nice. I quite like diesel or Chanel... Mmmm
    I'm with Simba on this one, none is lot nicer. I dont mind the odd cologne for a special occasion/going out but not all day every day.
    I'm a sucker for the classic Jean Paul Gaultier. If I see it, I have to use it or spray it on someone. I was introduced to it through my Godmother who prefers it to the femlale scent and I agree with her.

Givenchy Pi and Dior Fahrenheit (?) can also smell nice but different scents smell better or worse on different people depending on their own natural chemistry and whatnot.
    I'm with Simba on this one too :)

The odd squirt on a special occasion is nice, but I hate when people smell like they've been bathing in it, most nice perfume/aftershave smells don't smell very nice when most of the bottle has been used in one go. A good fresh just out of the shower smell is great :D