Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Pill...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im due to be off on holiday next week, but my pill packed finishes tomorw. is it safe/advisable to go straight onto the next packed and miss out the 7days imbetween so i dont have a period?
thankss

Comments

• Options
    No problem at all :thumb:
  • Options
    Yup its perfectly safe. I think its advised that you shouldn't run packs together more than 3 times at once. Also be aware that your next period might be a bit eager to come before you finish your pack
  • Options
    thanks =].
    if when i near the end of my next packet and my period starts befor ive finished the packet what do i do? finished the packet and still have the 7days. or stop taking the pills till its gone?
  • Options
    I'm not sure about that one, but unless you've just started taking the pill, your period shouldnt start before you've finished the pack. It usually takes my body about a day and a half to realise I've stopped taking them and that i can actually have a period. It might say on the destructions that comes with them so give them a read.