Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Nintendo wii owners

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay so i dont play on my wii that much, i go through phases of playing it every day and then not for ages...but, the main thing that puts me off, is that everytime i go to play it, the batteries in the remote have ALWAYS gone. Even if, last time i was playing on it, they were fine and werent running out at all, whenever its been left for a while (not switched on) the batteries just go flat on their own.

has anybody else had this problem, and can i do anything to stop it? it puts me off playing it cos everytime i think hey il have a little go (as i just did) i always have to change the batteries! i bought this thing which is like an adaptor that goes into your wii battery compartment, and its meant to charge via USB but it doesnt work at all. has anybody bought those wii charger station things? might give those a go.

also just for fun which are your favourite games on the wii? im a big fan of animal crossing :D

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Rechargeable batteries normally lose their power after a while even if they're not being used. But even if they're not rechargeable, it's supposed to be a good idea to get the batteries out of any machine you won't use for a while, so why not do that?

As for favourites:
    AC is good (I should start playing again)
    Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' treasure
    Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
    Mario Galaxy
    etc...