Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Not sure why....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    If you want distracting, I'd be keen to know what the differences were between the 130bhp and 147bhp Daytona 955i. I know the compression ratio was increased, but I'm unsure if the valves were enlarged, the heads better flowing, and different camshafts.

Of course, you don't really have to go find out. ;) And whilst I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling any better at the moment, I'm glad you're still around. :) How are the AD's suiting you?
  • Options
    Sorry I haven't read your previous posts, but you should know there are always people here to talk to. What's on your mind? Feel free to PM if you would like to vent. :)
  • Options
    I can reccomend the waste time forum if you want distractions. The amount of funny youtube videos that people post is ridiculous. I hope you are feeling better soon :)
  • Options
  • Options
    keep posting how you feel honey, then read it back and think 'if this wasn't me, what advice would i give this poster?'
  • Options
    No way out

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey girl_afraid,
    I'm really sorry to hear you feel so low again. It's understandable that there will be days when you feel like you've gone completely back to the start - everyone has fall backs and it's not a sign of failure. If you can try and remember what kept you going last time and what helped to distract you from these consuming negative thoughts then they may well be able to help again.

Also, if the ADs aren't helping then maybe you could book an appointment to chat about them with the GP?

Don't forget that live chat's on tonight so do pop in from 8pm if you're online. :)
  • Options
    It's also worth remembering that anti-depressants can take a while before they start to have an effect.

Often the chance to talk about a problem and get a prescription can improve how someone feels about their situation - but it may take a bit longer for the anti-depressants to really help support you through the down times.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey, I know you feel like this, but maybe with you feeling suicidal, the crisis team are the best people to speak to? *hugs*
  • Options
    I'm here
    i've been there
    I no its a dark hole ur in right now, but trust me
    it will get better, keep on posting
    theres always people here that will help
    All i can say is its a long fight but it is well worth it, i;ve managed to turn myself around from feeling like i wanna kill myself and i now am enjoying life as much as i can
    trust me, you'll get there as well
    keep on posing girl_afraid
  • Options
  • Options
    even through our darkest times, we become stronger through that experience, i always believe everything happens for a reason, to get you to the next stage in your life. Ive had severe depression and multiple times tried to take my own life, but looking back now, i'm glad i didn't suceed, because it all bought me to this point in time, where i am well, and able to see the future and make my own choices about what i want to happen.

What has happened in the last few years??
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear you're feeling like this.

I'm also having a tough time at the mo, so if you'd like to talk about anything, please feel free to PM me :)

I don't really know what practical advise I can give you as I don't know the whole story, but is there anything that has always made you feel better? The last 3 weeks I have felt absolutely awful and nothing was helping but today I felt like writing a poem. I know it sounds so silly but something as simple as that made me feel a bit happier because I actually wanted to do something again, rather than just existing as some sort of zombie.

I wish I could be more help but please hang in there and keep talking to us.
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey girl-afraid,

What makes you say that you don't want the Gateway worker to speak to his Duty Team? Has he told you what this could mean for you? If not, perhaps you could could talk to the worker and ask what his reasons for speaking to the duty worker are and the consequences of this. It is important that you fully understand any decision that affects your life.

You have been given some great support on here, please do keep posting to let us know how you are - :):)
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey,

How do you feel about talking to the team? If they do speak to you, is there anyone that could support you?

Your worker will only be doing what the law and his job asks him to do, and even though it can be very scary and it may not seem like it, these people will be trying to help you.

Hang in there and keep posting. :)
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Hay Girl-Afraid,

Sound's like today has been an emotional day.

Seems like the Duty Team were quite relaxed about everything and have left the ball in your court. This gives you the space and time to think about if you do want their support at the moment and decide what is right for you. Perhaps you could write down any questions or reservations that you have running through your mind and ask them if you call in the morning?

Telling someone away from these boards and your professional support is a big step forward. Feelings of guilt are only natural, because we care for them too and worry how it will affect them. How did your friend respond? What is it about this particular friend that made you feel able to open up to them?

Take care

:):)
  • Options
  • Options
    hey girl_afraid
    your not a burden, your not on anyone,
    if your feeling like that with the duty team, just remind yourself that its what their there for and they are going to help you if you want them to

trust me, you've not failed anyone, you've defintly not failed yourself
    i think that talking to someone away from here or the duty team will help
    i no it helped me, so talk a bit more with them, it will help to get it off your chest
  • Options
    Another update!

• Options
    Hi GA, nice to see you're still visiting. :)

What do you write?

Possibly trying the tablets again may be wise, as the side-effects often pass, but leave you with a surer footing from which to progress. They don't always pass, but often they become much easier to manage. :)