Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The weirdiest place uve done something sexual

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    :sour: I'm glad you registered for that.

:sour: at this whole thread.
    Haha, said with pride? :-P

LMAO
    yeahh he did tbh haha
    Got given head in the back of my ex's dads car WHILE her dad was fuckin' driving! :shocking: Scary shit, big turn on though.
    I've had sex in a wood a couple of times....one was when I was like 14 with my first sexual partner and some bloke was walking his dog right past us, I dived into a bush so all he saw was this chick sitting on the floor by herself pulling her pants up!! :lol:
    Olive wrote: »
    :sour: at this whole thread.

:yes:

You know when you're getting old when you think bed is the best place.
    Kermit wrote: »
    :yes:

You know when you're getting old when you think bed is the best place.

Or when all you want to do is enjoy a nice, leisurely stroll without happening upon young scallywags partaking in awkward, prepubescent love behaviour!
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Got given head in the back of my ex's dads car WHILE her dad was fuckin' driving! :shocking: Scary shit, big turn on though.
    I've had sex in a wood a couple of times....one was when I was like 14 with my first sexual partner and some bloke was walking his dog right past us, I dived into a bush so all he saw was this chick sitting on the floor by herself pulling her pants up!! :lol:

How the fuck do you manage that, he must of seen you looking really shifty lol

For me ive had sex whilst jumping out a burning aeroplane..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Olive wrote: »
    Or when all you want to do is enjoy a nice, leisurely stroll without happening upon young scallywags partaking in awkward, prepubescent love behaviour!

I don't mind happening upon young scallywags partaking, I think it's really really funny.
    Had a wank in a sauna lmao! Given BJ's in various parks :)
    Haha, said with pride? :-P
    Oh but of course :P, although don't think that stands for all of my sexual encounters, you just gotta be quick in a public place with CCTV :D
    I don't think being quick is anything to brag about...
    Bernie89 wrote: »
    Oh but of course :P, although don't think that stands for all of my sexual encounters, you just gotta be quick in a public place with CCTV :D

At least someone got something out of it even if it was only the man watching the CCTV :razz:
    At least someone got something out of it even if it was only the man watching the CCTV :razz:
    Haha yeah, I'm rather surprised I've not popped up on any sites, or having the police show up at my door haha.

Also, for the other bloke, I've already said it doesn't represent my other sexual encounters everyone has off nights, c'est la vie n' all that jazz :P
    Dont listen to them immature buggers Bernie.. sure they've had an unexpected quickie more than once
    I was only joking...
    I was only joking...
    Haha, I know :yes:
    ive had a few... kitchen floor, beach, park bench, woods, upstairs at a party, bath, shower, and my personal favorite - pilled up on a little house boat that kept knocking the quay...
    probably in a (lit up) swimming pool during the middle of a large house/pool party. Its a wonder we didnt get caught

oh, and i wouldnt exactly call it 'full' sex, but on the back of a (moving) jertski. tricky let me tell ya. we ended up stopping after a while and was much easier :yes: