Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Microgynon 30 symptoms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have recently started on Microgynon 30 (still on my first pack) and in the past couple of days I have noticed my breast have become very sensitive, especially the nipple area which is VERY sore if touched. I've also found the top half of my torso is quit itchy....

I'm also feeling bloated and a bit moody which I've heard is common, however I have been unable to find much information with relation to sore nipples and the itching. I was on depo for almost two years but changed to the pill due to spotting beween periods.

Has anyone else experienced these symptoms?? I basically want to know if it is normal and how long it lasted for others???

Thanks
x

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Basically, every single person is different and everyone reacts differently to different pills. That's why there are lots of different pills too. If you are not getting along with yours (which it sounds like you are not) then go back to your GP and ask for a different one. It's not a big deal, don't worry :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Me and Microgynon30 do NO get on!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm on Microgynon and always have been and I've not noticed any side effects. Like littlemissy said, go see your doctor and I'm sure you'll get put onto something else.