Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

girlfriends msgs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i stumbled across some messages my girlfriend sent 2 her m8. One of thm said how she misses her m8s back where she used 2 live n tht 'seein pics of her ex' dnt help.
What does tht mean? Its been nearly over a yr since they broke up. I feel sick when im around her i dunno wat to do.
I dnt want a lecture about reading her msgs - ive already dun it and now I dnt know what 2 do about what ive found out.
How do i bring this up without her knowin i read her msgs? What do i do?
I cant bring myself to be around her thnkin she still misses her ex.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There are a lot more things to get worried about mate. Like it or not people will still have feelings for their exes, whether good or bad. Perhaps seeing pics or her ex reminds her of home? When she starts packing bags and say's "I'm going back home to get back with my ex" then you start worrying but just leave it for now. :thumb:
    In my experience, its better just to not read your girlfriend's private things. I used to do it when I was young, and I had girlfriends who also did it. Things are often thought more in to than you think. Perhaps she value's her ex's friendship and misses him like she would miss a girl-friend.

I'm not trying to lecturing you, just trying to share a thought I would have considered long ago. :thumb:
    Did she write she misses her ex? You just wrote she misses her mates and that there were pics of her ex.

don't see a problem. I won't lecture you one reading the messages, but I advice you not to do it again in the future, because only insecurity troubles are coming up.
    If her ex is from where she misses it's possible that seeing a pic of him reminded her of there rather than her missing her ex.