Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Problems in cumming

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone can help me with my problem. When I make love I regularly cannot cum, this is not putting stress on my relationship but it is making me frustrated.

If I can't cum during a sex session I tend to put myself under pressure to perform next time, which inevitable makes things worse!!

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    the first and most important question:

do you have a wee wee or a vagoo?
  • Options
    In answer to your question I am a man
  • Options
    It's very possible that this is really just stress related and has purely psychological reasons.

I think you should talk to your girlfriend about it. Just the talking and letting her know, might be enough "off your chest", so you are more comfortable and not so much under pressure. Does it work if you are, i.e. (not too) drunk?
  • Options
    It could just be that your sex drive is down a bit and you're still trying to fuck just as much. As to what may have caused that you can answer better than I can. It could also be a medical problem. When it comes to your genitals it's best not to risk it huh?

I'll add that sex is supposed to be fun, and it should never feel like it's something expected of you, or a performance you have to put on. It can get like that if you and your girl have sex drives that don't match up, it's not always the guy who's insatiable and wears out his partner. You can still keep her happy without dropping trow every two minutes though, just work out things you can do for her that you enjoy doing but don't require you to be in full, turned on sex mode. You'll might find that when you are no longer expected to have sex and everything happens on your terms the lack of pressure to perform relaxes you to the point where you can cum all too easily.

Or I could be way off and you're just on some kind of meds or suffering other kinds of anxiety.
  • Options
    I just discovered the clever play on words, "Problem Incumming".

haha. well played good sir.
  • Options
    I have the exact same problem mate so you are not alone.

I have just met a new partner who I am realy attracted to but even tho the sex is brilliant for both of us I can never cum while haveing sex.

I am not on any medication and I have always been able to cum with masterbation but for our first few times we had sex she had no problems but I could never finnish off etc.

I thought it just might be the preasure of haveing to do it so I just decided to go with the flow and as long as she is happy so am I :yes:

In the mean time I have been able to cum 3 times with her but again not with sex, I always end up doing myself while she is kissing me etc. I figure now the preasure to see me cum is over and done with I might be able to cum with sex.

Personaly I just think its either preasure or you just need a lot of fast stimulation that can not realy be brought on with sex. Best advice I can give mate is have great sex, Then finnish yourself the first few times. And in the mean time between sex dont masterbate, build up your sperm cells and that will highten your sex drive etc.

Hope this helps. :)