Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hummel Clothing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there,

I love this sportwear label "Hummel" but can't seem to buy their clothing in any sports store. The only time I've been able to purchase their items is by calling up a stockist and having them shipping it over from factories abroad to their shop...complicated eh? Not only that but it's really expensive.

Just wanted to know if anyone knew of any good reputable uk sites that sell the label at an affordable price? I might be asking the impossible here but if you don't ask you'll never know right?

Comments

• Options
    Believer09 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I love this sportwear label "Hummel" but can't seem to buy their clothing in any sports store. The only time I've been able to purchase their items is by calling up a stockist and having them shipping it over from factories abroad to their shop...complicated eh? Not only that but it's really expensive.

Just wanted to know if anyone knew of any good reputable uk sites that sell the label at an affordable price? I might be asking the impossible here but if you don't ask you'll never know right?

I am not sure if it's a uk site or not but this is what i found: http://www.tailors-london.co.uk
  • Options
    www.xileclothing.com

Hey,

I love the hummel gear and always get it from xileclothing.com.

Just bought a pair of stadil high canvas boots this weekend... quality!!