Home Introduce Yourself
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW TV pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Guess I'll be sticking around.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

I'm Alex, a 22 year old first year film student from New Zealand. Yes, I'm a 22 year old first year, I was doing other things.

I just joined to get girl advice, but I think I'll stay. The other forums I visit are pretty nasty (which is awesome) and this place gives a nice balance to that. Plus I like solving problems, it gives me a hit! It's hardwired into the male brain I think, the desire to solve problems, give advice. And here's a whole board who are literally asking for it!

I think I'm basically a caring person, but I'm often quite abrasive so if I'm harsh with you please don't be insulted unless I make it clear I am deliberately insulting you (I won't do this often, and usually I'll apologise if I think I have gone too far).

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    welcome :] i looove new zealand.
    OMG so do I! *instantbestbuds*
    OMG so do I! *instantbestbuds*

i went travelling there for 6 weeks 2 months ago...i really miss it, wish i could go back :]
    Welcome mate.

I'm English but living in Australia at the moment...so we're practically living in the same country really, aren't we mate? ;):p